Half-frog half-Humanoid
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Online Availability
Off and on, will reply when I can. (Usually on at night)
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Action
Hello Human/Half-human, you (yes. you!) Have been found eligible to attend the F.R.O.G Academy! Here you will learn the ways of the Elden Toads and the secrets of the Ancient Frogs. Submit your sign up sheet now!

NEEDED: Math teacher, Phys ed coach, Literature Professor, History teacher, Students.

Periods: Math 101. Free period. History. Phys ed. Lunch. Combat.

Starting power%: 5. Max power%: 150.
Increase your power by attending phys ed or working out on your own. Each phys ed class +1 power. Workouts you can do on your own: take a walk +0.1 jump rope +0.5 take a run +0.3

Intelligence%: 10. max% 50
Attend combat and History and Math to upgrade your Intelligence. Each class +1 intelligence

No currency

If you decide to fight another student, whoever has the highest Power wins, If you decide to peacefully argue, highest intelligence wins. TEACHERS: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ATTENDANCE OF YOUR STUDENTS! Students: I am trusting you to be honest about your power and intelligence.

Sincerely,
SquimchyPlayz
Elden Toad, Principal

This looks like it ought to go under Group Roleplays rather than Chat Roleplays. Chat Roleplays (a.k.a. "Charps") are played in real-time in Chat on a particular date and time, usually going for approximately 3 hours.

Since this RP appears to use stats and have a leveling system ("Starting power%: 5. Max power%: 150."), it looks like it's meant to be a Group Roleplay that is played asynchronously over a longer period of time, so that characters can accumulate experience and level up as the game progresses.

If my understanding is correct, please ask a Moderator to move this thread to the appropriate Group Roleplays subforum, so that players looking for this type of game can find it. They won't be looking for it here under "Chat Roleplays." :smile:

If you do mean for this to be a Charp, you will need to set a date and time so that interested players will know when to attend. You will want to set the date at least a week (preferably longer) in the future, so that players will have time to find the game, come up with a character, and make arrangements to be available to attend.

I would recommend you have a look at any of the other Charp threads started by Diana in this subforum for examples on how to format a Charp thread, and how to run a Charp. It would also be a good idea to read through some Charp logs (examples here: CHARP LOGS - TOKO AIDAVERSE (Charp Series Logs) ) to get an idea of how a Charp is played.

You will also want to practice using the Chat feature so you won't be trying to figure out how it works (such as how to change your text to a "GM color" so players can differentiate a GM post from regular character posts) on the fly after your game has started.

I'm not a moderator or Staff member, so I don't have any "authority," and I can't move the thread for you, but I will do my best to answer any questions you might have.

Reactions: Kuno