N

Nintendo Queen

Original poster
Newbie alert!! I'm sure that's a bit of a red flag for some, but I can assure and promise (and provide samples if it's truly necessary) I am new to this site, but not roleplaying. I started and migrated from a site called Gaiaonline, searching for a place more dedicated to roleplaying with more potential partners for the picking!

Okay! On to more information about me as a partner.
- I prefer playing a female
- Right now, I'll only looking for FxM and FxF
- I don't like using real life face claims, it's either anime or drawn or description
- I am known as a mirror partner, meaning I adapt to your style and length. I can range anywhere from one small paragraph to multiple meaty paragraphs
- I respond at least once a day and will tell you if I'm away for a bit or anything of the sort
- I don't play canons for fandoms. When I suggest an anime, show, movie or story, I mean using it for inspiration. Or, if you'd like to play a canon character, you may, I just prefer to play ocs.
- Depending on you, we can make detailed character sheets or go as simple as a picture or description and name to get us started
- Romance is a MUST. Be it a small slice of the roleplay or the entire purpose, that's up to your preference.
- Smut is absolutely optional and up to my partner. We can talk more about this if you specifically tell me this is okay to have in the roleplay!
- Sci fi and futuristic genres are my least favorite, I don't have enough creativity for cool devices and ways of the future :c
- I do my roleplaying over private message

Now, what I hope to have in a partner.
- A reply once a day or at least every other day
- Brainstorm WITH me! A plot is so much more fun when we both make something together
- Tell me if things get stale. We can figure out some spicy elements or stop all together if needed
- Tell me if you want mature situations

With those two out of the way, let's get to my cravings!

"Fandoms"/Inspiration sources:
+ The Devil is a Part Timer (Anime)
+ Corpse Party (Game)
+ Sword Art Online (Anime) (I'll be honest, I'm more in love with the idea of being trapped in an RPG than the actual anime)
+ Hunger Games (Book/Movie)
+ Spiderman: Homecoming (Movie)
+ Yandere Simulator (Game)
--More To Come--

Originals:
+ Idol x Fan
+ Best friends reunited
+ Brother's Childhood Best Friend x Sister
+ Mythical Creature x Royal
+ Something taking place in a small town
+ Gore
+ Murder
+ Medieval
+ Modern
--More to Come--

Thank you for taking the time to read this and PM me if interested!

I've got quite a few original plots that may interest you, if not would could do a SAO based rp.

I'd be open to doing an SAO based plot line. I can play M or a more dominant F. Feel free to PM me and we can brainstorm :3