F

Flannel&Leather

Original poster
Good afternoon everyone.
I am currently on the hunt for a few role play partners to keep myself busy and to work on my writing skills a little bit more. I have been out of the rp game for a few months and just currently remade a profile here.

A few things about myself,
I am twenty-four and I work as a special needs teacher, so my mornings are spent at work. I am currently enrolled in a Master's degree program and occasionally I'm busy with homework and classes. I find myself on here mostly during the evening and when I find free time on the weekend. I have been role playing since '08. I am a hopeless romantic who loves a good bit of smut, but a strong plot as well. I normally play the female, but I can double up to make things fair. I can role play through private message, email and Skype. You tell me what you like. If you don't see an idea on here that you like message me anyway with your ideas. I like working plots with people.

What I need from you,
Understanding that I cannot post everyday, but know I will tell you when I'm going to be gone for a long period of time and I'd like the same from you. Don't be pushy, I promise I won't be. Tell me about yourself and be okay with OOC talk. I like to know who I'm role play with.

Now onto pairings. I'm normally the OC and of course the females, but I can do doubles.
* means how much I am craving

OC x Dean or Sam or Cass or Lucifer (Supernatural)
OC x Sheriff Alex or Dylan (Bates Motel)***
OC x Jax or Juice (SOA)
Band member x Ex girlfriend
OC x Jerome (Gotham)
OC x Tate or Kit (AHS)
Luna or OC x Draco Malfoy
OC x Damien or Stefan (Vampire Diaries)
Single x Married Man (Have a plot)
Female Student x Male Teacher
The Great Gatsby
Sister x Brother's best friend
Alice x The Mad Hatter
OC x The riddler
Harley Quinn x The Joker
Harley Quinn x OC
OC x Jughead (Riverdale)*****
OC x Archie (Riverdale)******

OC X Peter Pan
Single young mother x Male nanny** (Has plot)
OC x Celebrity or Youtuber(Joe Jonas, MGK,Cole Sprouse or Colby Brock)**

I will either add more on here as time goes or add them into the comments. As I stated once before at the beginning if you do not see something you are interested in. Please message me anyway with your ideas. I don't always have to do fandoms. They are preferred, but I like creative people.

Disclaimer: I do not use anime pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still looking. Would enjoy some distraction from homework!

Reactions: Vigilante
I would be interested in the Princess x Warrior if you would be up for it!

Interested in writing with you, will send you a PM :)

Still looking for either fandoms or originals.

Hey there! I would love to roleplay in the Harry Potter universe with you! I generaly double as well, but the only problem here is I can't really play Draco all that well. Is there anyone else, perhaps, that you would be willing to play against?

Hey there! I would love to roleplay in the Harry Potter universe with you! I generaly double as well, but the only problem here is I can't really play Draco all that well. Is there anyone else, perhaps, that you would be willing to play against?
Besides Draco, I would be okay with Ron.

Craving Riverdale Jughead/OC plot right now. <3 Be my Cole Sprouse!

Still looking for someone to play Jughead or Archie.

Still looking for Riverdale role play. Archie or Jughead.

If you'd like to double and have two OC x Jughead and Archie, I'm your girl!