F looking for M in kinky torture plot

C

Cartweasel

Original poster
Hello, all. I'm gonna skip the formalities and get right to the good stuff.

I have had this plot in mind since I was seven. Don't ask how I came up with it. I was a very twisted kid. Also, I am female looking for a male partner.

Note: I will go along with any gruesome torture you can think of (challenge: try to shock me) but there are things I don't find sexy!

-furries or any animals / animal-like characteristics
-robots
-military
-Sci-fi
-Boring, vanilla sex
-Inflation

ANOTHER NOTE: I will be playing as the submissive character, so don't give me anything I can't respond to. If I'm gagged and tied and already described what I'm feeling at the moment, there's not much I can say! Please keep the plot moving!!

Trinity Williams, a young adult of 18-20 years, finds herself kidnapped by a large secret society on an island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, mostly inhabited by Americans and Canadians. The cult is lodged in a large, concrete building. Basically what they do is kidnap people and use them for sexual and sadistic release. Each prisoner is assigned a designated "master," who is in charge of everything that happens to them, including medical attention, activity, schedule, and diet. As you can imagine, Trinity's first instinctive reaction is to try to escape. But besides the hundred-mile swim to civilization and the heavy, finger-print-locked iron doors and barred windows, there is one primary obstacle getting in the way. The threat of moderate to severe punishment that goes along with any attempt at escape.

After a few weeks or so, her master slips up and accidentally reveals that he is, in fact, a vampire. And the cult he's a part of is eager to get their hands on any supernatural being.

Originally he was introduced to the place as a prisoner, but after many years of torment and good behavior, he was promoted to staff, helping out with cleaning and supplies and such, until eventually he was made a grump (the nickname for people who look after the prisoners). Still, he is not allowed to leave the building since his loyalty isn't exactly on a firm foundation.

When Trinity learns all this, she is forced into secrecy Her master makes sure that she knows that if she were to tell anybody that her master was a vampire, he'd do something AWFUL to her.

This puts the two characters on edge with one another, and Trinity at a disadvantage on account of her status as a prisoner, the lowest rank there is, and her master's status as a grump, one of the highest levels of domination over the prisoners. They butt heads over this whole keep-your-mouth-shut dilemma, but Trinity's focus is still centered on escape.

Her master isn't exactly interested in escape, however, but maybe she can convince him otherwise. In any case, getting out of there won't be easy.

~POTENTIAL FOR ROMANCE~
Look up Stockholm Syndrome

Side note regarding the plot: The reason why the facility is so interested in supernaturals is because the blood of a vampire has uncanny healing abilities, and the tears can grant immortality (inability to die) for prolonged periods of time, even in small doses. There is a basement where vampires are kept in chains and tortured for tear production and collection, and all the staff know this.

Anybody interested can pm me or reply below. Obviously, I'd be playing as Trinity.

Last edited by a moderator: