F Looking For Literate Partners (1x1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Convallia

Original poster
Hello friends!

If you're looking for an intermediate to advanced roleplayer with a love for plot and development, but also sex and romance, then you're in the right place. I'm very adaptable to styles and preferences, and although I have my likes and dislikes, I can usually be inspired and motivated to write about almost anything. Please don't be shy to post here or shoot me a PM!

As the title suggests, I'm a female, looking for male or female partners to write at a high intermediate to high advanced level. I prefer my partner to play male characters, but side characters are anything goes. As a rule of thumb, I prefer my roleplays to be at least 50% plot, and the other 50% or less to be sex. That being said, I don't shy away from fetish or gruesome/abuse type scenes, so if you have an itch you'd like me to scratch, feel free to bring it up.

I prefer to work specific plots out with my partner, but, just to give you a taste I tend to prefer roleplays that are more on the realistic than fantasy side. I really dislike furries/futas or vampires/werewolves, and unless the plot is really more sci-fi or realism centered with just some fantastical aspects, I usually lose interest. I love the history genre, and I'd like to give Lolita or MasterxSlave a shot, as I never have before because I've been worrying about it becoming cliche. Generally, I will play the more submissive character, although there are exceptions. Despite that, I still insist my characters have development and sustainability, and are not just 'victims' in the roleplay.

If my style or preference fits your needs, please write!

Love,
L

Films/Literature:
  • Thomas Harrison series (Silence of the Lambs, Red Dragon)
  • Saw
  • One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
  • The Host
  • OITNB(Would be willing to use characters from the show, if RP will consist of elaborating on their specific backgrounds)
  • Matrix series
  • The Forest (pc game)
  • The Valley of Amazement
  • Memoirs of a Geisha
  • White Oleander(specifically the incarcerated mother x coming of age daughter relationship, expressed through letters- not exactly a typical RP but more of a collection of stories)
  • Lolita(the book)
  • The Color Purple
  • Captain Phillips
  • Life of Pi
  • Spirited Away(got an idea to give this a darker twist, pm if interested)
  • Misery
  • The Shining
If you liked any of these, ask me how we can turn them into plots! :)

Pink= would absolutely love to do

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Are you still looking?

Some stuff has been added, including a 'fandom'-esque list:worms:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really interested in the Spirited Away Idea :3

I'm super happy to hear that! Shoot me a pm, please. I'm currently on vacation so I can't really get anything started- only phone, no computer- but maybe we can get some basic planning in.

Thank you for writing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.