F Looking For Literate Partners (1x1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Convallia

Original poster
Hello friends!

If you're looking for an intermediate to advanced roleplayer with a love for plot and development, but also sex and romance, then you're in the right place. I'm very adaptable to styles and preferences, and although I have my likes and dislikes, I can usually be inspired and motivated to write about almost anything. Please don't be shy to post here or shoot me a PM!

As the title suggests, I'm a female, looking for male or female partners to write at a high intermediate to high advanced level. I prefer my partner to play male characters, but side characters are anything goes. As a rule of thumb, I prefer my roleplays to be at least 50% plot, and the other 50% or less to be sex. That being said, I don't shy away from fetish or gruesome/abuse type scenes, so if you have an itch you'd like me to scratch, feel free to bring it up.

I prefer to work specific plots out with my partner, but, just to give you a taste I tend to prefer roleplays that are more on the realistic than fantasy side. I really dislike furries/futas or vampires/werewolves, and unless the plot is really more sci-fi or realism centered with just some fantastical aspects, I usually lose interest. I love the history genre, and I'd like to give Lolita or MasterxSlave a shot, as I never have before because I've been worrying about it becoming cliche. Generally, I will play the more submissive character, although there are exceptions. Despite that, I still insist my characters have development and sustainability, and are not just 'victims' in the roleplay.

If my style or preference fits your needs, please write!

Love,
L

Films/Literature:
  • Thomas Harrison series (Silence of the Lambs, Red Dragon)
  • Saw
  • One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
  • The Host
  • OITNB(Would be willing to use characters from the show, if RP will consist of elaborating on their specific backgrounds)
  • Matrix series
  • The Forest (pc game)
  • The Valley of Amazement
  • Memoirs of a Geisha
  • White Oleander(specifically the incarcerated mother x coming of age daughter relationship, expressed through letters- not exactly a typical RP but more of a collection of stories)
  • Lolita(the book)
  • The Color Purple
  • Captain Phillips
  • Life of Pi
  • Spirited Away(got an idea to give this a darker twist, pm if interested)
  • Misery
  • The Shining
If you liked any of these, ask me how we can turn them into plots! :)

Pink= would absolutely love to do

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person

~Dark Disney~

Shinigami: Death God
Invitation Status
, ,
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week, Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Varies no exact time to be exact
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
Female, Futanari, Primarily Prefer Female, No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
Are you still looking?

~Dark Disney~

Shinigami: Death God
Invitation Status
, ,
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week, Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Varies no exact time to be exact
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
Female, Futanari, Primarily Prefer Female, No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
C

Convallia

Original poster
Some stuff has been added, including a 'fandom'-esque list:worms:

Last edited by a moderator:
I

InkDeath

Original poster
I'm really interested in the Spirited Away Idea :3

C

Convallia

Original poster
I'm super happy to hear that! Shoot me a pm, please. I'm currently on vacation so I can't really get anything started- only phone, no computer- but maybe we can get some basic planning in.

Thank you for writing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.