F, Looking for a roleplay with explicit sexual gor

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rosedrachen

Original poster
Hello,

I am in search of someone (gm) that likes to brew acts so horrifying in attempt to defile and destroy the mind and body of my character(s). I believe the term of what I search is 'eru guro', in which the main focus is exploration of macabre intermingled with sexual overtones. I play females, because I can't relate myself on males and thus unable to write theirs feelings well.

Expectations:
- There should be story in it, even if it mostly just on the start, building atmosphere of location.
- Character becoming victim. Occasionally given hope to escape, only to fall to desperation when that hope taken away.
- High amount of gore and disturbing stuffs that intertwined with sex.
- Mindfuckery.
- Theme should involve horrific things.
- Check below for sample.

Privacy:
This RP will be in private medium, maybe around private message, discord, or skype. If we would like to publish it, I rather my name as author to be removed from it.

Plot:
I do not looking for a certain plot, I am looking for a 'surprise me'. I could help on creating these and do have several ideas but I rather my partner to be the GM.

Writing:
My English is limiting the amount of descriptions I can do in roleplay but expect most of my replies to be 2-4 short paragraphs. I expect my partner to be able to write around these amount of descriptions too. Check below for sample.

Limit:
For me: There is no limit, the more depraved this become, the better. Only some things I rather not indulge too much: lesbian acts and romance. Obviously, forum rules apply.
For you: I don't mind respecting your limit, but these must be not on your no list: blood, gore (obviously), decapitation, rape.

Bonus:
If the rp is memorable, I usually draw them.

Samples:
- My own writing. Contains: gore, rape, defloration, drug abuse, and cannibalism
0bin - encrypted pastebin
- Palace of Slaanesh, which indulge people of all type of temptations before killing them. This story is quiet SFW, but the concept is there.
Slaanesh
- Corruption of Champions by Fenoxo. In which being beaten in combat means the enemies would rape you. This sometimes have long term outcome, like pregnancy. On bossess defeat, character in CoC are treated in disturbing matter before turned to forever slave. The problem with CoC and such is that the theme is rather whimsical instead nightmare-ish.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very interested. I shall see if I can write up a plot bubble for this tonight I did have lingering Ideas but I've never found someone who actually wanted to do them with me so they never hit paper and got very constructed. :) ill check in with you here if i find something.

Charmed to meet you, I'm Yuki.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Rosedrachen
Sent you a PM. :)

Very interested. I shall see if I can write up a plot bubble for this tonight I did have lingering Ideas but I've never found someone who actually wanted to do them with me so they never hit paper and got very constructed. :) ill check in with you here if i find something.

Charmed to meet you, I'm Yuki.

It is nice to find one with darkest side...

Please pm me as I am interested i hearing more and developing a role play that would suite both of us to keep interest.

Please pm me as I am interested i hearing more and developing a role play that would suite both of us to keep interest.
Hi, I got two (three) people already that suiting my need. I rather not adding more so I can keep being absorbed with the rps. I will revisit you if I have a slot ^_^ .

Hi, I got two (three) people already that suiting my need. I rather not adding more so I can keep being absorbed with the rps. I will revisit you if I have a slot ^_^ .
I look forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.