[F.A.Q] Faegyi Academy

E

Etrenelle

Original poster
Roleplay | OoC | Characters | Lore | F.A.Q

HEAD OVER TO THE OoC THREAD IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING! THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR QUESTIONS!

Please feel free to ask any questions that you have I will answer them as clearly as I can and to the best of my abilities! BUT before you go down to the comment section to ask some questions please take a look here and read all of the questions that have been asked already!

Kiasthi users are those whoa re able to use kinetic powers; Abilities dealing with mental control over the motion of various elements and objects (Superpower Wiki).

They can find about their abilities at any time, it can be as late as 18 years old or as early as when they are born. Generally children who have parents that are both Kiasthi tend to find out about their powers earlier than those who do not.

Faegyi Academy began construction 10 years ago but due to certain ramifications it was not finished with its construction until 13th of September 2016. There is no specific date of when the school began construction or when the idea was created.

No one knows who the founder is or what he or she looks like; the founder through unknown means delegated the current principal.

The principal is Cara Helengshie, a powerful and well-respected Kiasthi who appears quite young. Teachers were recruited by Cara, and have been brought together from all over the world just like the students.

There is only the future ahead… What sort of future will this academy create?

The academy teaches from the ages 6 up to 19, it considers those under the age 20 to be a young adult due to the fact that once a Kiasthi reaches the age of 20 their powers are generally set. They can grow in power of course but the pathway that is walked can be altered greatly by those who choose not to receive guidance.

Classes are divided by level of abilities for special classes, of course the academy still believes in education so “normal” subjects are still taught such as; English, Maths, Science. Students are expected to attend all classes without one absence, due to the fact that they live on the campus.

Dorms will be allocated to students once entering the campus and will have students separated by genders. Within a dorm there will be four students with ranging ages.

If your question has not been answered above please ask the question below and either @Etrenelle or @Hanyauku will help you out xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
I might want to join but I've never done a group rp before though.

Where is the link? I have a difficulty navigating still.

First post? On this page? Like above the things that open?

First post? On this page? Like above the things that open?

There is a list of tabs at the top. Most of them are not tabs yet because I have yet to create those threads. The only two threads I have created is the OoC and the F.A.Q it is at the very very tippy top of the first post it is really not that hard to find~

Okay, what is the ooc for? Also, when I make my sheet does the picture have to be realistic or can it be anime? I prefer anime generally. (*Is closet otaku*)

Okay, thanks for telling me. Oh, is Gyrokenisis taken? Manipulation of gravity. Many things you can do with it.

Reactions: Hanyauku
Okay, thanks for telling me. Oh, is Gyrokenisis taken? Manipulation of gravity. Many things you can do with it.
No problem, hun. No, but I don't believe that's on the list Elle has provided. Once you get to the OoC, there's a spoiler with CS info and in the spot for your ability it has a link to Super Power Wikia (kinetic abilities, of course). There is also a list of abilities that have already been claimed, however it may not be finished so you might have to do some digging. (Don't worry, it's only 3 pages right now.) Let me know if the CS reference isn't in the OoC, it may very well be in the Interest Check. Sorry, I have a lot going through my mind right now.

Okay, thank you it's fine.