F.A.N.G

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lonewolf888978

Original poster
Welcome to F.A.N.G.
lemurian_squad_wip_by_peterprime-d5rqkl6.jpg

We are the guys and gals keeping the creepy crawlers out from underneath your bed, and the boogyman outta your closet. We are employed by the UN, to keep the monsters that are scattered across this world secret, and outta the view from the media. We started back in the colonial days,before the Revolutionary War. Pretty soon, we spread from Britain, to France, to Spain, and eventually we reached the colonies.
s0ucj.jpg

Some of the stories you mightve heard growing up were sorta true.
Little Red Riding Hood and the Woodsman? One of our agents targeted by "Big Bad", the most notorious werewolf we have encounter, and have yet to put down. They are still around actually, both actually not being human.
The Headless Horseman? Actually one of our supernatural soldiers hunting down a vampire hive in Sleepy Hollow. He is around too, pretty good guy if you can get past the headless part.
Hansel and Gretel? Yeah that one was pretty spot on. Damn witches love their candy.

Fast forward a couple of decades, and we find ourselves in the present. Monsters and demons are still stepping outta line, and we gotta push them back in. Not all are bad, some we even let into are ranks after some training and test. Hell you might be one of them right now.
d02379a10c295918a328b667685a89aa.jpg

Some have even taken to researching them, and draining their supernatural essence, and turning it into a usable thing by select soldiers. You might know it as magic.

Well thats all for now. Feel free to explore the base, make some friends, and be ready for the unexpected. The Supernatural can strike at anytime.

~~~
Hello Everyone! I'm making my return, by rebooting a personal favorite of mine. Incase you haven't seen it before, this takes a twist on fairy tails, magic, and turning into something not commonly done (To my knowledge at least). The majority of us will be soldiers,scientist,engineers, sorcerers, and more battling in secret with monsters in the real world, versus a dangerous group of supernatural creatures.
A select few (Including myself) will be aloud to play as villains. I will be playing as the Infamous Headless Horseman (Good Guy) and the Big Bad Wolf (Baddie).

You do NOT have to limit yourself to fairy tale characters, and original characters are encouraged!

Holy Frick yes I am in I love it can I play good and bad? Please *kneels begging * don't make me jaqen h'ghar The Fire god. sorry watched 5 seasons of game of thrones in like a week just finished But yes I am in

Reactions: Lonewolf888978
I am so in!!

Reactions: Lonewolf888978
Status
Not open for further replies.