Eyyyyy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dr.Forrest

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called? Forrest, as you can probably tell!

Boy, girl, or a mystery?...........that depends......but boy.

How old are you? [Data Redacted *Cough15Cough*]

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? New to the site, been RPing over on the Cataclysm DDA forums for a while.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? Either, really.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms? Uh, preferably slightly more action-y/romance-y things, but running sounds more fun.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Don't feel like screaming Hollywood Undead lyrics out loud right now.......

Heya! Welcome to Iwaku! I'm Domeki Sato. Glad to have a newbie in Iwaku. If you need a buddy gimmie a shout! OH! Hopefully you can handle insanity.

Hello Hello, Greetings and salutations, welcome to Iwaku, I adore the Avatar btw.

Welcome to the Madness xD. Please enjoy your stay and be aware of the Bunnies! Do not feed them ~ fu fu

Hallo Forrest, welcome to the siiiiiite!

Hey, Forrest! Since you kinda got me to dig up my old account I thought it'd be nice to drop by.

... My work here is done, I guess.

Hmm, you don't look like a doctor to me...Well, you are clearly one from during the time of the Black Death. Your medical license must be vastly outdated at this point though.

Uh......what's a medical license? Cthulhu never explained this crap to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.