Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I'm open to a wide range of genres. Obscenely wide. It's harder for me to list all I do like than all I don't like.

My favorite settings are fantasy combined with something else, multiverse, post-apoc, historical (mixed with something else), and futuristic. I'm not limited to those, but it's a good start.

My favorite genres include mystery, adventure, action, drama, tragedy (must be mixed with something else and kept balanced), romance (again must be mixed, and more.

I'm happy to include elements of slice-of-life and romance, but doing them on their own doesn't hold my interest indefinitely.
I'll Code For You

I'm bored and I want to help with coding. I'm open to try anything, and if I fail? You're out nothing. This is free, and I'm doing it for fun so I can learn to code better, because I can do some pretty wicked-cool things with it. I'm willing to try anything, but I ask that you bring your own graphics or accept that I'll use filler/neutral images and tell you sizes.

I'll also debug your coding and fix shit that broke with the update.

My coding thread: Samples and Testing

Lastly: I accept tips, but they aren't required.
Tips will be used to fund my addiction to getting commissions of my characters.

Last edited:
I can see that this thread hasn't been touched in a while, but I was wondering if you were still open for requests. I'm looking for a template that I can use for an Interest Check and I was thoroughly impressed with what I saw in your Samples and Testing thread. I'll gladly pay, tip, or even get a character commissioned for you in exchange.

Thank you kindly in advance for any responses!

I'm game, fam. PM me and we can discuss details of what you want.

• Thank You
Reactions: Summer
Yep. PM me your deets.

Reactions: lanabanana
Are you open to BB Code for an RP?

Is this still open for one of those fancy looking DIV code roleplay posts where you can scroll through the text without the need to scroll the website page?

Maybe not something that intense right now—work is being a butt.

Aight then. Thank you, anyways.