Ink-Dripping Elfmom, Word Bondage Enthusiast
- Roleplay Invitations
- One on One Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
- My Usual Online Time
- 11PM to 2AM EST, plus or minus a few hours in either direction.
- Writing Levels
- Adept, Advanced, Prestige
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- Male, Female, Androgynous, Primarily Prefer Female
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
My strengths lie more in the direction of emotions and short-term ideas, where my ability to plan out long-term plots is weak. I do best with a partner who helps me cover that weakness.
- Favorite Genres
I'm open to a wide range of genres. Obscenely wide. It's harder for me to list all I do like than all I don't like. My absolute favorite is mixed and multiverse, but I'm not limited to those.
• Mixed Genre
• High Fantasy
• Hard Fantasy
• Low Fantasy
• OP Fantasy
• Science Fantasy
• Modern Fantasy
• Soft Scifi
• Science Fantasy
• Low Scifi
• OP Science Fantasy
• Modern Realistic (Strict)
• Modern Realistic (Loose)
• Urban Fantasy
• Alternate History (Fantasy Preference)
• Post-Apocalyptic Mixed
• Post-Apocalyptic Fantasy
• Post-Apocalyptic Scifi
• Post-Apocalyptic Modern
• Dying Earth
• Romance (Must Include Others)
• Erotic (Must Include Others)
- Genre You DON'T Like
The list is short. because it's hard to find genres I don't enjoy.
• Yaoi/Yuri (Gay/Lesbian is fine!)
• Historic Non-Fantasy
I'll Code For You
I'm bored and I want to help with coding. I'm open to try anything, and if I fail? You're out nothing. This is free, and I'm doing it for fun so I can learn to code better, because I can do some pretty wicked-cool things with it. I'm willing to try anything, but I ask that you bring your own graphics or accept that I'll use filler/neutral images and tell you sizes.
I'll also debug your coding and fix shit that broke with the update.
My coding thread: Samples and Testing
Lastly: I accept tips, but they aren't required.
Tips will be used to fund my addiction to getting commissions of my characters.