3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
Genres
Scifi, Crime/detective, supernatural, apocalyptic, horror, magic realism, mystery, historical, Western(at points)
....Man, humans sure are oblivious....
skyline-buildings-new-york-skyscrapers.jpg

Will_divider.png

Modern Day, City of New Narren
The T.V flickers alive in a dull office space, illuminating the darkness surrounding it. It's old, a bit dusty, but appears to still be usable. For a while, it is simply static, white noise washing over the room in a almost serene manner. Then, the dial turns, as if on its own, switching to a news program. The static is still ever present, but more subdued as colors begin to show. A man stands front and center, caution tape fluttering in the wind behind him. His glasses, rimmed in black, were crooked on his face, and his hair was a wind-blown mess. Other wise, his outfit was rather neat, as to be expected of a news reporter.

[spacer] "Another murder today at the bookstore over on South Brooke. The victim was one Olivia Wells, the owner, and she was......" The reporter droned on with the report of the third murder in 4 weeks. This was a normal occurrence at this point. [/spacer]

[spacer] That's just the way it is. People disappeared. People died. It wasn't all that odd, in a sketchy city like this. It was more weird to have something not happen then to know your neighbor suddenly was found in a ditch on the side of some road a little ways off from the city. And yet, people still lived here, and the city still bustled [/spacer]

[spacer] There was a good reason to, though. For the resident supernatural creatures, it was for the protection of the C.H.I workers, or if not that, working for C.H.I. For the hunters, it was the amount of supernatural activity in the area. For humans, it was the low rent rates, and the job opportunities. The city also quite a few mystery lovers to it's grasps.[/spacer]

[spacer]Of course, all good things come to an end, as things themselves, good or not, usually do. This particular ending of a age of 'peace', if it could be considered that, came in 2015. Now, murders and other....interesting things happened in this city, but then they started more frequently. Supernatural creatures began being found out. Hunters were being killed. Humans were tugged into the magical world intentionally, which usually ended in suffering on their end.[/spacer]

[spacer]Since this point, it's all gone down hill. The C.H.I can't figure out what's going on, and neither can the police. The city, which was once in a lull even with its crime-ridden streets, was now on edge. It can be fixed with time, but that's assuming they have enough.[/spacer]

wJ8vfYW.png

Welcome to Eyeris, a supernatural-mystery rpg centering around a series of murders and mishaps that lead to a bigger plot. Characters are placed in a city environment where, mostly, supernatural beings live in peace with human, though they are in hiding. Sure, there are the occasional accidents with vampires sucking out all your blood or something, but those are the little things, and they don't happen often.

Enter, surprisingly, Eyeris, a organization with unclear motives but clear goals: make supernatural the new normal. They murder humans and hunters, while also planting magical objects that cause harm in the hands of humans.

This causes trouble for the C.H.I Organization, or the 'Conserving Human Ignorance' Organization, who are just trying to help keep everyone calm and, in the case of humans, ignorant. They're clueless, and now have to place the pieces together to try and figure out whats going on.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Eyeris[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] is a event based RPG. The events will involve everyone, and will run on a special routine. It will work like a create-your-own-adventure novel, where characters will be given choices by me to direct the story along a path. Roleplayers still have the freedom of choosing what they do, but we give them the choices and descriptions of the areas. If this, of course, does not work, we will allow you even more freedom by just not giving you choices. The choices are more to guide the story then anything, really. Depending on how it works out, the format for it may change.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]EXAMPLE[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Pedro is standing in the hall[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]{[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] PEDRO [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]}[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-Walk down the hall, continuing on into the dark[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-Go back outside[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-Check through the doors[/BCOLOR]
  1. [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Door 1[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  2. [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Door 2[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  3. [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Door 3[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Of course, in case I'm not there, I'll probably let you run your own path, or get someone to help me out.[/BCOLOR]

wJ8vfYW.png
[BCOLOR=transparent]CHARACTER TYPES:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Character types in [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Eyeris[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] are quite simple, but there are a few points to be noted. First, we should go over what the two categories are. They are [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Creatures[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] and [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Humans.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Creatures [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]are the supernatural entities that are in this world. There are many, and that makes it almost impossible to make a list of such. But, as so, there are some creatures that do not exist, or that have specific lore that we would like to implement in this RPG.[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]First off is the subject of [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Heaven[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Hell[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], and [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Purgatory[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. These areas do not exist. In turn, Angels don't exist as they would with Heaven around. They can still exist, but as there is no Heaven in which they serve, they aren't fighting for it. Demons are almost in the same manner, and are not just evil, as Angels are not just good. These can be good, evil, or neutral.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Demons[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] are not just demons. There are types, such as [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Crossroads Demon[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Dream Demon[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], and more. Each is a bit different, as they are subcategories of demon.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Since there is no Heaven, Hell, or Purgatory, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Reapers [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]do not work as guides to the underworld. In fact, in this RPG, they eat souls. So, essentially, they eat the souls of people who die.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Creatures can be [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Good[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Evil[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], or [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Neutral[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], no matter what they are.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Creatures [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]can be humanoid[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. They are called creatures because of the fact that they are not humans.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]That is the main points about creatures that Id like to make. Other than that, all possible creatures must be approved by me, as I do not want anything overpowered in the RPG.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Humans[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] are the 'normal' people in this world. And, by normal, they just simply do not have powers. They do not use any natural magic, though magic objects and potions, when obtained, can still be used. There are some points that should be made about them.[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Some know of the creatures, others don't. The main focus of [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Eyeris [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]is a company that works to KEEP supernatural elements out of the sight of humans, but, obviously, this does not always succeed. Some people obtain objects, some hunt creatures, some even work within the company. It all depends on the character and their experience. Most of the humans, though, know nothing of the creatures.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Magic [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]and [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Cursed Objects[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] can be used by any character, human or no, as can [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Potions[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent].[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Those are the main points about humans I'd like to make.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
wJ8vfYW.png
[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]ROLES:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Eyeris [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]has several different roles for characters to use in the RPG. All have jobs, and will participate in the story in some way. Most of these roles are dependent on the particular creature's stance on humans, and vice versa.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Jobs for Humans[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]:[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Hunter[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: hunts creatures for the 'good' of the world.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Conservationists: They like to capture creatures and sell them. They aren't for the world, they're for the money.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Normal People: Normal ol' idiots, with no connection to the supernatural world yet. Usually have the cases where cursed objects are accidentally given to them. Or purposefully.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Jobs for Creatures[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]:[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Normal Creature: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Creatures don't have too many jobs, and usually they vary often, so yea.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Eyeris[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]A unknown group thats working to.....do something. Not much is known yet, other than they are deliberately giving items to humans and killing hunters. And conservationists. And humans.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Jobs for Both[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]:[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]CHI Workers: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]CHI workers, or 'Conserving Human Ignorance' workers, do exactly as their name suggests. They stop humans from getting involved. The workers are the main part of the RPG.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
wJ8vfYW.png
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]WHAT CHARACTER BIOGRAPHIES WOULD LOOK LIKE:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Species:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Job:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Looks:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Outfit:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weakness':[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Fears:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
wJ8vfYW.png
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]~RULES~[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Four characters max[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Idle characters will be taken off the roster, which will be below this[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Do not control other people's characters[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Do not overtake events[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It's alright to use NPCs- just don't try to get around the first rule with them[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Don't murder someone. Murder is all fun and games til you ruin the plot[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Please STICK TO YOUR STRENGTHS AND YOUR WEAKNESSES. After all, they're there to round out your character![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Please try and get everyone involved. Please? That would be nice.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Please use the little sheet below when posting a action with your character![/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
wJ8vfYW.png
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]FORMAT FOR POSTING: [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Character:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Area:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Interacting With:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Owner of Other Character(s):[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
wJ8vfYW.png
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]EVENTS:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
wJ8vfYW.png
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]SUMMARIES:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
wJ8vfYW.png
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]LORE:[/BCOLOR]

Gods and Goddesses

[BCOLOR=transparent]
wJ8vfYW.png
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]CHARACTER ROSTER:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Clover Jane Attaway // Owned by Kitsune[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Theodore Dragonheart // Owned by LuckycoolHawk9[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Maeyris // Owned by k-michelle412[/BCOLOR]

Kael Archer // Owned by Elfie

[BCOLOR=transparent]Richard 'Ricky' White // Owned by LuckycoolHawk9[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ishmael 'Izzy' Leonard // Owned by StarCaster[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Frankie Taggart // Owned by Ezikeel[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ian Stark // Owned by Ezikeel[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Adrian 'Thorn' Nassar // Owned by Elfie[/BCOLOR]

Lucian Ward // Owned by LuckycoolHawk9

Le'Etania // Owned by Knight Knight

Nikolai Luzchezke // Owned by HellHoundWoof

Alexander 'Mad Dog' Rothtok // Owned by HellHoundWoof

Derek ??? // Owned by LuckycoolHawk

Madame Neith Acquarone // Owned by CaptainObvious

Demitry Alekeev Zlata // Owned by WitchcraftIsScience
[BCOLOR=transparent]
wJ8vfYW.png
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]CURRENT SUSPECTS FOR EYERIS HEAD MET (with clues and information):[/BCOLOR]
[fieldbox="Cyril Haverford, red, dotted"]
Name: Cyril Haverford

Species: ? ? ?

Job: ? ? ?

Weaknesses: ? ? ?

Fears: ? ? ?

Evidence Against:
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]He already runs a gang, so he had people willing to help him.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]He kind of already murders people.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Rivalry with Ellis, his younger brother. This could lead to him doing this to spite the others, as Ellis is the head of C.H.I[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

Crime Scenes Seen At: 1,

Reasons They May Not Be: ? ? ?[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Maisy Anders, purple, dotted"]

Name: Maisy Anders

Job: Bookshop Clerk

Evidence Against: ? ? ?

Reasons They May Not Be: ? ? ?
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="? ? ?, grey, dotted"]

Name: 'Callie'

Species: Goddess (Of Chaos)

Evidence Against:
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]She feeds off of negative emotions, so this would just fuel her.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Find humans utterly useless.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="? ? ?, white, dotted"]

Name: ? ? ?

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="? ? ?, brown, dotted"]

Crime Scenes Seen At: ? ? ?

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="? ? ?, pink, dotted"]

Crime Scenes Seen At: ? ? ?

[/fieldbox]

wJ8vfYW.png

INFORMANTS:
[fieldbox="Osena ? ? ?, fuchsia, dotted"]

Name: Osena ? ? ?

Species: Goddess (Of Love)

Job: Unemployed

Can Be Found At: Park

Information on: 'Callie'
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Nina Reevis, teal, dotted"]

Name: Nina Reevis

Species: Jorogumo

Job: Tattoo Artist

Can Be Found At: Coffee Shop

Information on: Cyril Haverford, Criminal Activity

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Jonathan Gates, olive, dotted"]

Name: Jonathan Gates

Species: Reaper

Job: Forensic Scientist

Can Be Found At: Morgue, Crime Scenes

Information on: Crime Scenes and Victims

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Ellis Farrell, orange, dotted"]

Name: Ellis Farrell

Species: Crossroads Demon

Job: Head of C.H.I

Can Be Found At: C.H.I Office Building

Information on: ? ? ?

[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox="Hal Riggs, cyan, dotted"]

Name: Hal Riggs

Species: Human

Job: Hunter; not aggressive with creatures, though, unless they attack.

Can Be Found At: Really anywhere

Information on: Lore in general; magic, creatures, etc. Also can talk about creature weaknesses and strengths.

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Hello!

If there is one more slot still open, I was wondering if I could join with 2 characters? A creature and a human?

Hello!

If there is one more slot still open, I was wondering if I could join with 2 characters? A creature and a human?
Of course! The character limit is 4, so you can even make 2 more whenever you like.

Perhaps you should put a link to the IC in the first post.
Also make the first post stop appearing every page? It's kind of too long.
The link is in the first post, hah. And yea, I can do that, unless people really use that sticky post thing lmao

EDIT: It would appear I can't fix that! I'll try to make the first post more compact, but I can't make too many promises with that one- too much coding would make it difficult to fix things and add things on tablet.

The link is in the first post, hah. And yea, I can do that, unless people really use that sticky post thing lmao
I actually have a reccomendation for the first post. Can you post a page number next to the characters name for people having an easier time looking for them?

I actually have a reccomendation for the first post. Can you post a page number next to the characters name for people having an easier time looking for them?
Sure! Actually, I'd love to put links to them, but I don't know how. If anyone can help me with that, I'd be grateful!

Oh cool! I'll write up and post character sheets later today!

Reactions: TragicTrees
Oh cool! I'll write up and post character sheets later today!
Take your time! The first event is in a couple of days, so don't rush to get anything in; we're aiming for Monday at 3:45 pm EST

Sure! Actually, I'd love to put links to them, but I don't know how. If anyone can help me with that, I'd be grateful!
I actually know how to turn the characters names into links to their character sheet! I used to DM a big RP a while back and picked up a thing or two. On every post someone makes there is a number, and if you right click the number it'll copy a link that will take you to that post specifically. You can put a link on a cast list for instance, by highlighting the name and clicking an option "insert edit link" and in the prompt put in the link you got from the post number and voila~~ Hope it helps c:

I actually know how to turn the characters names into links to their character sheet! I used to DM a big RP a while back and picked up a thing or two. On every post someone makes there is a number, and if you right click the number it'll copy a link that will take you to that post specifically. You can put a link on a cast list for instance, by highlighting the name and clicking an option "insert edit link" and in the prompt put in the link you got from the post number and voila~~ Hope it helps c:
that's really helpful, thank you!

Reactions: Elfie
[fieldbox="Dixie Higgins, #DAF7A6, dashed, 10, Verdana"]
rsz_2medium-hairstyles-men__zpsj4aoelfq.jpg
Species: Werewolf
Job: Waiter and criminal for hire

Looks: 5’8 and on the scrawny side. He has a short brown, unkempt head of hair and a generally scrappy appearance. Thanks to his job, he has a collection of colorful band-aids on his hands. A slightly crooked nose from a previous break and a pair of thick eyebrows is about as intimidating as this guy can get. When a full moon is nearing, his ears get a little elongated and he gets pretty hairy. Under a full moon, he resembles more of a scrawny coyote than a wolf, all brown fluff and ribs - which is pretty disappointing on his part.

Outfit: Typically he wears his work attire: a button up shirt, vest and slacks. When at the restaurant, he is required to wear a horrible bow tie but its something he discards as soon as he's off shift. Sometimes he can be found in just his button up shirt and a pair of ripped jeans when he has days off.

Personality: Higgins is ambitious in the worst way. He wants to be a gang boss but, really, the most trouble he's ever gotten into was being thrown into a mall holding cell for shop lifting. So he pays the bills by busing tables and taking small, illegal, jobs when they come up. He tries to look intimidating by smoking and wearing bandages but they're typically from work related injuries (mostly him dropping crap everywhere). He's better at running than taking hits for sure. Short-sighted and an amazing record of being in the right place at the wrong time ends up getting him into more trouble than he plans; something he thrives on. With the recent crimes in New Narren, Higgins has been keeping a keen ear out for any way to get in on the action.

Weakness': Once his intimidating front is challenged, he becomes pretty quick to back down. He's easy to sway in decision making and succumbs to fear tactics real easily when they're delivered by bigger/stronger bodies. Thanks to his senses, he can be rendered useless by strong scents and loud noises (deliberate use, not just everyday encounters since he's lived with this all his life). All werewolf weaknesses apply: silver is poison and decapitation is, suprisingly, super fatal.

Strengths: He's a good runner so he has decent endurance at least when it comes to traveling long distances. Higgins has decent reflexes (although that becomes somewhat obsolete when he's a huge klutz) and his senses are heightened when a full moon approaches. While he's transformed his instincts allow for even better coordination and speed. He's able to regenerate damaged tissue to a degree when in his werewolf state, otherwise he just collects scrapes and bruises like the rest of us.

Fears: Thunder and death ironically enough. Also grease fires.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Evelyn Turner, #ABEBC6, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]

rsz_comision_zpsfsbkzhjz.png

[Art by Chofi, commissioned by me]

Species: Human
Job: Computer Programmer

Looks: Green eyes and dark skin, she stands at 6'0. Her resting face is a lot more serious than, usually, the words she speaks. A life time spent looking at computer screens has led to her needing glasses which she finds much more comfortable than contacts.

Outfit: Although it may appear that she's wearing armor in her picture but ★~ i g n o r e ~★ it! She was a LARPer club in high school but, after graduating and taking on college, she has taken to wearing over sized hoodies and tank-tops.

Personality: Evelyn can be a little awkward in one-on-one conversations but, coincidentally, feels more at home in larger groups. She is kind and headstrong when it comes to something she's passionate about; which is typically anything tech or comic related. She has a love for all things fantasy - thus her LARPing career in high school - and believes that there are supernatural beings despite never knowing one personally. Although she never goes as far as searching for them, she likes to believe there are answers behind all the disappearances lately. Truly a believer of justice and all things right, she one day hopes to become an authority (possibly a part of the police force or some part of the law - as soon as she can afford classes).

Weakness': Evelyn can be a little biased when it comes to "good" or "bad" situations. She tends to project her definition of righteousness on problem solving or decision making. There is no grey area for her; its either wrong or right.

Strengths: Calm under pressure, she can usually keep a level head during high stress situations. While she might project a little when it comes to decisions involving multiple people, she tries to come to the best solution for all. She is pretty tech savvy as well.

Fears: She has a crippling fear of making a mistake or failing. Also, she's not a big fan of the dark, either.

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Alright! I got my characters up! Let me know if I need to change anything!

Name: Lucian Ward

Species: Addonexus

Job:Thief/ Con-man

Looks: He is a pale white and he has light green eyes, spiked blue hair, is quite tall and is 6'7 and he has an athelic bulid. He also has a young face and only looks fifteen years old. He has a scar on his right cheek.
85d2d5cc9a4c0e99c1be46237917ac2f.jpg

Outfit:he wears a leather jacket, a pair of jeans and a fancy watch. He also typically wears sneakers and a necklace with a surfboard around his neck.

Personality: Lucian is a risk taker who enjoys getting a thrill out of life. He will easily get involved in fights. He also acts irrationally and only thinks about the consequences later. He holds the belief that he is immortal and impervious to the world. He is also a very honorable person and will always be nice to other people.

Weakness': If he stays in the shadows for too long he becomes unstable and insane, his light projectile weapons can burn him. He also can easily misjudge people's auras, he also can heal small physical wounds on himself ( Ie Minor scars and cu/ bruises) all fatal wounds can kill him if he doesn't get proper medical attention. He also is incredibly weak to magic and anything electric based. He can be electrocuted to death.

Strengths: He can control the shadows around him. He can make them solid and use them in fights or slink into them. He can also channel light into projectile weapons. He also can see most auras and heal their physical wounds. He has not mastered his powers of using his bones as weapons.

Fears:Becoming insane, getting older/ losing his youthful charm, being caught, killing someone, dying, peanuts ( he's allergic)

@UnsafeSpaces both accepted! I have a feeling dixie'll like the first event.
Feel free to get in on the IC! We have characters open, I think, and there are also the informants which are....basically just characters who can tell you stuff, too.

@LuckycoolHawk9 accepted!

@Elfie I just wanted to say that I REALLY dig your characters and your writing style. Everyone in the group is awesome, but I'm just especially fond of yours. I'm looking forward to our characters interacting!

@Elfie I just wanted to say that I REALLY dig your characters and your writing style. Everyone in the group is awesome, but I'm just especially fond of yours. I'm looking forward to our characters interacting!
Thanks :D I really appreciate it! I could say the same about your characters ^^

@Kitsune @LuckycoolHawk9 @k-michelle412 @Elfie @GinjaNinja @StarCaster @Ezikeel @chillin Loliwithahat appears to no longer be here, so we're opening signups once more. I'm going to allow 2 more people in, if anyone actually wants to.

With this, I'd like people to get up posts for characters, if you haven't already, by Wednesday! The event, while it's for all players, isn't something you have to do. For any new people, if you can, get it up within a week. For everyone, if you can't do this, please tell me! I don't really mind, I'd just like to know if you need time.

The event is still up for tomorrow at 3:45 PM EST. And, that's about it.

If you have any suggestions for the roleplay, or comments or really anything, feel free to message me about them and all that o~o peace

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.