'Ey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Off

Original poster
You.
Yeah. I'm talking to you, right there. Feeling good over there? Feeling confident? Feeling sassy?
Yeah. Thought so.

Anyways, hello, I'm Habit. Or Habby. Or Bit. Or Habsy or whatever, I don't give a damn. Whatever floats your boat.
I'm not a newbie to writing, thank God, but I seem to be a newbie to this site. So hello to all of you people that I currently do not know.
I've been roleplaying for I think five or six years now, so yeah, definitely not a newbie to roleplaying. But nevertheless, I'm pretty much always looking for ways to improve.
I like roleplaying many things. Things that change with my moods and cravings that are usually not particularly definite.
So.
Yes.

Yeah.

Hope to have some neat fun 'round here. This place looks promising.

Welcome to Iwaku Habit! Hopefully you can find yourself a new home here. ^-^

Welcome to the community, Habit. >:3 I do indeed feel sassy.

Hey, whoa, thanks for all the welcomes, you people. I was expecting, like, one.
Or zero.

But I got three! Very cool, very cool. You're all great.

Make that four! I like four. It has a good ring to it. Three doesn't even sound like a number sometimes.

True, very true. Even numbers are lovely.

And thanks for the welcome. Means a lot to me.

*points to self while looking around* Me? *stares* I don't know about sassy but I'm feeling pretty good right now about meeting awesome newbies to the site like you. :) Welcome to Iwaku, Habit!

'Ay, thank you, ma'am. The site sure seems like a fun one - lots of variety in the roleplay genre sections.
Seems real stable and organized.

M'happy to see people are cool with me slipping into the community, though. Seriously.

Welcome to Iwaku ^^

Im simply feeling as I always do, great and up for stories ^^

Hope you find some great ones to partake in, and of course Enjoy your stay :D

Status
Not open for further replies.