2. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Extra-dimensional Credit

Official OOC thread for the RP that shall now henceforth be known as Extra-dimensional Credit, or EDC for short.

OOC Rules
  • Be excellent to other RPers
  • Submit your character profiles here for review
  • Post cat pics

Last edited:
I take it CS templates and guidelines will be posted here so we can use those to submit our characters?

Reactions: Galgallin
Bang on! I was up late last night so I didn't get around to linking other threads, but that should come later today.

(found the CS thread)
Alrighty, looking forward to it

Poof.

Am here.

I shall create a lad who shall become a tamer... Of doggos.

Of various sizes, shapes and makes.

Hellhound? I think you mean the Bad Good Bois.

Official OOC thread for the RP that shall now henceforth be known as Extra-dimensional Credit, or EDC for short.

Rules:
  • Post cat pics
I'm more of a dog guy but I'll be nice

Rules:
  • Post cat pics
I'm more of a dog guy but I'll be nice
I shall create a lad who shall become a tamer... Of doggos.

Of various sizes, shapes and makes.

Hellhound? I think you mean the Bad Good Bois.
These two being next to each other made me laugh.

Reactions: Rads
Hehe.

I am open to other things mind, creatures big and small.

All shall be good bois and girls

Things got hectic and I'm behind on the RP, sorry!

Don't worry, life is more important than a roleplay ^-^

Still here, ready to begin my warband of good bois.

Ready to subject the isekai to the horrors of S̵̨̡̢͉͚̙̣̲̘̳͚͖̮̩͓̏͑̚͘͠͝P̵͉͌͗̉̀͊Ŕ̶̨̢̜̻͓̺͚̒E̸̢̧̡̖͚̥̤̲͖̖̤̿̒͒̊͋͒̕À̴̧̺͔͎̣̙̝̻̀̑̈̈͐͘ͅD̴̛̤̳̯͓͆̿̂̍̑S̸̹͔̜̙̦̘̄̚͜͠H̸̨̬̳̥͖̤̬̜̻̮̮̀̊͋͝Ḙ̸̤̰̓̄E̶̡͙̺̟̰̣̩̠͉̝̘̫̦̽̈̿̏͘ͅṰ̷͚̯͇̖͍͈̠̓͗̎̉͝S̷̝̼̬̺̮̰͇͚̦͗͂͐̚͠ͅ

Sorry I couldn't hear that last part over the sounds of thousands of lost souls trapped within excel.

• Haha
  • According to Plan
Reactions: Ariel and Olissa
Question - do y'all want play the "people in another world" angle perfectly straight and go in totally blind as characters AND players? Or do you want lore and shit to get into?

Question - do y'all want play the "people in another world" angle perfectly straight and go in totally blind as characters AND players? Or do you want lore and shit to get into?
I'd prefer the lore and jazz

I prefer suprises myself.

Oh this sounds fun! Are there any restrictions on what kind of character? I'm (probably) not going to make anything too outlandish, unless that's a requirement.

@Rads @Orikanyo I'll put the lore in a Google Doc so peeps can choose whether or not to read it.

@RobinBriarwood I'll have a short list of fantasy races to choose from if you want to make a native character. If you want to make a "real world" character, the only requirement is that they have a plausible reason to be on a large generic American university campus at the time of the solar eclipse (that triggers the spell that makes this shit start).

Ooh in that case, "Real World" Character: A school janitor named Desmond Nazaire, he is cleaning the Theatre wardrobe room, armed with a cleaning trolley and mop.