2. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Extra-dimensional Credit

Official OOC thread for the RP that shall now henceforth be known as Extra-dimensional Credit, or EDC for short.

OOC Rules
  • Be excellent to other RPers
  • Submit your character profiles here for review
  • Post cat pics

Last edited:
:O

begin the dance of pants

Glad to see no one else has finished yet.
*Screams in writing magic abilities*

magic of gun.

Gun magic that heals.

Life through GUN.

Side note: Lewis thornton is a ne'erdowell and a scoundrel for eating a kitkat that way.

It was on purpose

I drew that, I made him like that on purpose, you can't stop me

It was on purpose

I drew that, I made him like that on purpose, you can't stop me

View attachment 201630
DTMAYTm.jpeg

We should make a discord for this, i was going to make a cooking guy but that's taken so not sure having a second guy like that would help, also having trouble working out which would be the best college for him be from

@Galgallin Gonna jump on the character done pile.

Also if the characters are gonna be in a fantasy world would they have a separate "fantasy world" outfit or certain features magically changed?

I... Weirdly disappear but I have... Reappeared and will... Join this slew of character profile posts!

Reactions: Galgallin
My last shift is over - to celebrate unemployment, I'll be starting this RP tomorrow. You all may post in-character once your character has been approved.

My last shift is over - to celebrate unemployment, I'll be starting this RP tomorrow. You all may post in-character once your character has been approved.
Dam I'm really sorry dude I would offer you a beer and such but you are across the pond. Also sorry for the delay having a creative lag in making a char. Maybe in a couple of days you can help then see what's up

welcome to the unermployment club.

plague is a bitch.

Wait up is there a discord? Or where would the words be?

No word from the GM but people seem to want a discord.
I mean I want a discord too so I digress.

Your GM apologizes, they forgot that they had to prepare for a meeting today and didn't get a chance to start the RP when promised.

Your GM apologizes, they forgot that they had to prepare for a meeting today and didn't get a chance to start the RP when promised.
It's OK i was wondering when if you get the chance to go over it