2. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Extra-dimensional Credit

Official OOC thread for the RP that shall now henceforth be known as Extra-dimensional Credit, or EDC for short.

OOC Rules
  • Be excellent to other RPers
  • Submit your character profiles here for review
  • Post cat pics

Last edited:
I'm doing that right now! I'm also making my own character as well, though I'll also have plenty of NPCs for peeps to interact with. :)

Reactions: Rads
I'm doing that right now! I'm also making my own character as well, though I'll also have plenty of NPCs for peeps to interact with. :)
Sorry i should at least get the char started before i ask for help. I'm tired now and have other bits to take care off.

I'm having fun reading all these characters! I posted mine up - Maggie will be one of the first people you'll meet.

I think we should have a discord for this rp Also @Galgallin i have an idea for a char i want to go over with you

Last edited:
owo is this still alive :3
also regarding the question i left in the interest check before finding my way here and skimming the conversation:
I already found a face claim for my angel boy (who i decided on during skimming when i found the races).
So i await answers if there is life :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Galgallin
Life happened and I dropped off the grid before I could finish accepting characters. You're totally welcome to join, since we haven't started yet.

Life happened and I dropped off the grid before I could finish accepting characters. You're totally welcome to join, since we haven't started yet.
Did you read the idea for mr char race

Ah, you mean the comment you put on my profile? I was wondering what you meant by "blood blade".

---​

Also, I made a Discord server, so that the whole "getting carried away with IRL stuff and forgetting to check Iwaku" thing doesn't become a problem again. Join the Extra Dimensional Credit Discord Server!

I completely understand if some of you are no longer interested in the RP - no hard feelings there.

@Olissa @Orikanyo @Rads @Karyra @Ariel @RobinBriarwood @Cresion Breezes @Accelerator @kookyboy9 @xLarius @FrozenDreams @Zahzi @Agent_Puncake @xLarius @Esmeralda Blackheart @greenzor

Angelo Belmont
Details
Full name: Angelo Belmont
Age: "You know it's impolite to ask an angel's age" For all intents and purposes, aging wise he's about 23 in angel years. give or take a few centuries.
Height: 5'7
Race: Angel
Occupation: "Nomadic" As he is constantly traveling from place to place. It's more fun that way.
Appearance
d1ae1c5384dc9979db12924953a3f5bf.jpg
Personality
Angelo is generally a pretty quiet and grumpy guy. But despite this he is actually very nice once you get to know him. Even though he tends to snap at people, he always enjoys a good cup of coffee, and is happy to help others, even if he grumbles about it. Its actually one of his most prominent traits, he loves complaining just as much as he loves helping people, so whenever he is completing a task whether big or small, he complains the whole way. Although he really does hate it when people touch his wings without his strict permission, and if they dare touch them longer then a minute, or messes them up he forces them to groom them. Angelo takes great pride in his wings and is almost constantly grooming them, but although he wont admit it, he enjoys it when others (who know what they're doing) groom his wings. He also can't help but enjoy it when others brush his hair, which is constantly getting tangles and wound around his wings. He claims that he is a romance master, saying that because he has lived so long, there is nothing he hand handle or manipulate about it. Except this is a big fucking lie. Despite how many relationships he has actually had, he still gets incredibly flustered at the thought of it, and despite acting like a complete flirt when someone does catch his eye, he is completely unable to handle it if his 'target' responds back. Overall, he enjoys ordering people about, even though he will usually immediately feel bad, or panic when his orders are rejected.
Backstory
I will add this once i actually figure something out.
Motivation
As an angel he seeks to help others and guide peopled own the correct paths. But most of all, he just really wants to dance. Or more specifically, someone who will dance with him. Although he might get better motivation when i Think of a backstory.
Practical Skills
Hair care
Feather grooming (he's really good with both of theses and tends to be popular with his angel friends because of this)
Writing (but only poetry.)
Baking (specifically cookies. Really only cookies TBH, he burns everything else.)
Singing.
Magical Abilities
He has a variety of different abilities depending on which dance and which songs he sings (which are in some angelic language so I have permission to write nonsense instead of actual lyrics XD). His magic comes forth straight from his "heart and soul" as one could say, expressing his desires. Most importantly being support spells, like healing and boosting his companions. But if his moods shifts fouls his song become harsher and he will attack instead, usually with some form of 'lightning' or with light.

Ah, you mean the comment you put on my profile? I was wondering what you meant by "blood blade".

---​

Also, I made a Discord server, so that the whole "getting carried away with IRL stuff and forgetting to check Iwaku" thing doesn't become a problem again. Join the Extra Dimensional Credit Discord Server!

I completely understand if some of you are no longer interested in the RP - no hard feelings there.

@Olissa @Orikanyo @Rads @Karyra @Ariel @RobinBriarwood @Cresion Breezes @Accelerator @kookyboy9 @xLarius @FrozenDreams @Zahzi @Agent_Puncake @xLarius @Esmeralda Blackheart @greenzor
Discord link expired, but how did you know iwaku notifications are a problem for me--

---​

Discord link expired, but how did you know iwaku notifications are a problem for me--

WIP
Valerie

Valerie 1.png
Details
Full name: Valerie Rolles
Sex: Female
Race: Human
Major: Drama
Appearance
Text.
Personality
Text.
Backstory
Text.
Motivation
Text.
Practical Skills
Text.
Magical Abilities
Illusions

Last edited:
Sorry, I think I've lost a lot of motivation to do this roleplay but it's still a really cool concept although I'm formally announcing my dropping out (even though I didn't really make a character in the first place-- hghgh)

Happy Roleplaying Everyone!

Sorry, I think I've lost a lot of motivation to do this roleplay but it's still a really cool concept although I'm formally announcing my dropping out (even though I didn't really make a character in the first place-- hghgh)

Happy Roleplaying Everyone!
Same for me

Julia Lewis

Details
Full name: Julia Marianne Lewis
Major: Graphic Designer
Text Color: #E25041
Myoudouin.Itsuki.full.1767446.jpg

Appearance
A girl with short brown hair and with paint on her fingers. She always seems to be off in her own fantasy land. She loves dressing up and wearing scarves. Even in summer for some reason. Julia also tends to paint her nails, though with the paint it's hard to tell what color they are. She prefers to be a little messy, as 'staying clean when you're in the zone is pointless'. When in public, she tends to dress nicer, though only if she has to in order to avoid scrutiny.
Personality
A person who is equally comfortable in paint stained smocks and immaculate outfits. When she's working or if she absolutely doesn't have to, she's often smudged with paint she forgot to clean or paint that has just been used in her sketchbook. She likes to draw sketches of fantasy concept art, races, characters, and other such things. She loves detail. How does this work? Or 'what can I do to make this movable' are frequent questions of hers. She is curious to a fault, and loves to learn how to better sketch her dreams.

Her eccentricity certainly causes people to distance themselves from her, however. She rarely cares about the feelings of others, and only pursues her own feelings and dreams. She's not malicious, merely.... neglectful. If 'in the zone' she can easily forget to eat, sleep, or anything else until she feels as though she has left that 'zone'.
Backstory
There are children who have curiosity beaten out of them, and then there's Julia. No matter how often she couldn't 'get' the answer, she came back and kept trying to 'get' it. How does this muscle work? How does that door know to chime when we enter a store? Why does our breath become visible in winter?

Her parents, tired of the endless questions, decided instead to ignore the barrage of curiosity. Ignoring her became a regular family activity, which developed into the abyss of silence standing between her and her family. Her brothers were more interested in anything other than her questions, and Julia was lonely in her own family. She tried her best to learn everything on her own, even trying to show how much she too liked camping, but she was still lonely. She worked hard, got a scholarship, and now attends college at Wildwood University. Her own apartment, with her own space to sprawl out and to do whatever she wanted...

Motivation
Dive into the world hands first and discover everything is could possibly hold in store. Wait, do you want to go home? Why? We have magic!

Practical Skills
Cooking (passable)
Sewing (workable)
Knot-tying (Strangely proficient)
Tracking

Magical Abilities
Ink Based Magic-
By conjuring a giant calligraphy brush, Julia can draw in the air to bring drawings to life. This takes time, as both drawings need to be viable and also she has to approve them.
She can also use ink like a tidal wave to splash enemies. Also it's a big brush. She can hit people with it.
It's possible that she can make viable magic circles with her brush, but she doesn't know how, yet, and those will take far more time to make than figures.

Approved!

FYI - and this is completely on me for forgetting to mention earlier - your college characters can change race during the transportation event, if you think there's a fantasy race that would suit them well.

Steve

Details
Full name: Steve Everett
Major: Psychology
Appearance
Steve stands at about 5"9, with a head of black hair that perpetually looks as if it hasn't been washed in weeks (which he tries to avoid, to no avail), dark brown eyes, and a slightly flat nose. He usually wears a pair of cargo pants (tan), a t-shirt, and a grey jacket with a few pockets more than usual, with a pair of comfortable hiking boots to, well, boot.
Personality
Although the first impression he tends to give is someone who is smart, gifted with dark humor and nice enough, friendships take a while to develop with Steve, who takes great care in removing those he despises from his social circle. Once it happens, though, he's a loyal and valuable friend who (almost) always has your back, no matter how many times he might throw a twisted joke your way. Other than that, he's not much for large social gatherings, preferring smaller parties with close friends. Steve dislikes when people touch or move his stuff, or get nosier than they have any right to be.
Backstory
Very few things of interest with Steve. TO begin with, his parents were painfully ordinary people with disgustingly ordinary jobs, his upbringing can only be described as "too common", and he got flat Bs, some As and some Cs in all of his courses. All in all, nothing much to say.
Motivation
Steve dreams of adventure, but to quote strangers on the Internet: Born too late to explore the Earth; born too early to explore the universe." He wants to have adventures, thrills that he can only get from book, games and movies... but he also would rather not do anything too physical, like go out into the wild or extreme sports. This leaves him in a peculiar spot where he attempts to write them out instead, so more people like him may benefit in the future.
Practical Skills
Writing, cooking instant ramen and dumplings, marksmanship (family owns several guns, was his hometown's record holder for more than a few shooting records) (since surpassed by his father).
Magical Abilities
Ability to temporarily alter memory, perception and emotions on a local scale via the use of written/drawn medium (words, glyphs, runes, etc.) or words. However, it is extremely difficult, if not impossible, to permanently changing anything in the brain. For example, if he were to trick someone into thinking that they are currently in a prison cell, it would only continue until he either leaves the vicinity or when it wears off naturally (a few hours maximum). If he were to convince someone that they are dead or dying, the brain would receive conflicting signals and put the victim to sleep instead, waking up hours later with no damage but some very weird, vivid memories.