Posting Speed
One post per week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
No Preferences
Extra-dimensional Credit

Submitting your character
If you'd like to join this RP, create a character profile and post it in the OOC thread first for review. Once your character has been accepted, you can post their profile here. Do not post a character profile in this thread before it has been been accepted in the OOC thread.

You won't be graded on the prettiness of your profile, so it's fine if you're not able to work with BBCode on your device (or if it's just a pain in the ass). Just let me know, and I'll take care of that for you.
Profile BBCode
Copy the code below and fill out the form to make a pretty character profile! You're free to decorate the profile as you'd like, adding background and text colors, or changing the header style.

Code:
[DIV=padding:50px; text-align: left; margin:auto; width: 565px;][DIV=font-size: xx-large; color: #3580A9; text-align: center; padding-top:15px;][FONT=Book Antiqua]Character Name[/FONT][/DIV]
[DIV=font-size: x-large; color: #3580A9; padding-top:15px;][FONT=Book Antiqua]Details[/FONT][/DIV]Full name:
Race: Text.
Major: Text.
[DIV=font-size: x-large; color: #3580A9; padding-top:15px;][FONT=Book Antiqua]Appearance[/FONT][/DIV]Text.
[DIV=font-size: x-large; color: #3580A9; padding-top:15px;][FONT=Book Antiqua]Personality[/FONT][/DIV]Text.
[DIV=font-size: x-large; color: #3580A9; padding-top:15px;][FONT=Book Antiqua]Backstory[/FONT][/DIV]Text.
[DIV=font-size: x-large; color: #3580A9; padding-top:15px;][FONT=Book Antiqua]Motivation[/FONT][/DIV]Text.
[DIV=font-size: x-large; color: #3580A9; padding-top:15px;][FONT=Book Antiqua]Practical Skills[/FONT][/DIV]Text.
[DIV=font-size: x-large; color: #3580A9; padding-top:15px;][FONT=Book Antiqua]Magical Abilities[/FONT][/DIV]Text.
[/DIV]

Last edited:

Galgallin

Holy Terror
Original poster
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
One post per week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
No Preferences
Character Name

Details
Full name:
Race: (see lore doc for racial options)
Major: (delete if not a university student)
Appearance
A written description of your character's appearance. Don't forget to mention any sorts of body modifications or magical transformations. Feel free to link additional images here.
Personality
Your character's overall demeanor, whether it's good, bad, or ugly.
Backstory
Your character's history up to the point of the solar eclipse. It's fine if they don't have much of one - some characters come with a lot of baggage and some don't.
Motivation
A goal that your character has, such as "cure cancer", "get rich", or "kill Jason for cheating on me".
Practical Skills
Use bullet points if you want. Talk about some non-magical skills your character has, like lockpicking, carpentry, or knocking back a dozen shots before puking.
Magical Abilities
Same as above, but this section is all about magical abilities and skills. List out a couple of spells your wizard knows, or the finer points of your lycan transformation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rads

Rads

Edgesquire
Invitation Status
, , ,
Posting Speed
Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
sorry don't know at this time but i'm happy to keep updating people
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Advanced