Express Yourself...In Gifs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
She casually drops that all non-white immigrants are parasites and wellfare thieves. But also, as if it makes up for her super racist generalising statement "But I like a big dick"
Hah, what an idiot. Everyone likes a big dick.

• Love
Reactions: K3l
The Division finally downloads after my net have been acting up.

bryan+yes.gif

She casually drops that all non-white immigrants are parasites and wellfare thieves. But also, as if it makes up for her super racist generalising statement "But I like a big dick"
What the hell is with these people and going "but they do have big dicks." It's like they're trying to think of a way to seem less Nazi-like, and the closest they can come up with is "I'd totally fuck them in the gulags." Like, what the shit?

Which reminds me, at work today, older gentleman tries to crack a joke with me while waiting for his food.

"What did the Jews say at camp? Nothing."

qMEwlJK.gif

"Yeah, yeah, I know, Jew jokes. Can't live with them, can definitely live without them." (This is the point where I realized he might actually be serious, and not joking.)

giphy.gif

"It's okay though, Hamas will eventually win."

VrxDw7y.gif

Handed him his food. Could not look him in the eyes. I was done.

And yes, my Arby's brings out racists pretty well every day. Luckily on both sides of the fence, so I just generally hate all of humanity instead of only some of it.

I did Nazi that coming.
I bet Jew were Furherous.

Anne Frankly, mein kampfort zone feels violated.

Sorry, this post took me a lot of concentration.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Mid
I did Nazi that coming.
I bet Jew were Furherous.

Anne Frankly, mein kampfort zone feels violated.

Sorry, this post took me a lot of concentration.
If you look real close, you'll notice that I'm not laughing.
unamused.gif~c200

At all.

Last edited by a moderator:
When someone pisses me off or does something that annoys me

tumblr_mpjgl5UGR31qd1s6no1_250.gif

When I encounter SJWs, feminists, or someone who says something that can easily be refuted or flipped around

tumblr_mv3606OHFo1sib943o1_500.gif

When someone messes with my friends or very small family

tumblr_mpjgl5UGR31qd1s6no5_250.gif

My attitude towards all of humanity

tumblr_m4hkf4KuVf1qfqzs8o1_500.gif

When I'm in a good mood

tumblr_nja1azNduD1qhd14co2_250.gif

giphy.gif

after waking up at 2 pm, not even washing my face, playing video games and just putting pizza in the oven

• Love
Reactions: Mid
Reactions: maboi
My reaction when someone tries to justify saying something horrible, or when someone tries to comfort me after insulting me
tumblr_mqfampbfRs1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

However, my reaction today after getting a new coffee table that I was way too excited about but eh, I'll take it
madagascar-3-afro-circus-o.gif

When I make someone offended with a joke that wasn't even meant to be offensive.

d75.gif

When someone get's mad at you in a thread for seemingly no reason.

what_doctor_who.gif

Sees how this thread can be going down the drain
tumblr_mhta89m9uH1rliwhjo1_500.gif

• Love
Reactions: SacredWarrior
When others leaving got the right idea.

tumblr_o3rlmerei21u3umtco1_500.gif

=____=

DsZyNBE.gif

Reactions: Brovo
When your uterus decides to torture you T-T

i_can_t_believe_how_much_i_hate_everything_by_victorreissobreira-d6lfjgy.gif

They have hot boxed the elevator again and this time they've gotten themselves stuck. I live literally next to the elevator. And their solution (this time being serious) to solving this? Beating the emergency button multiple times isn't going to save you because everybody hates you. Everybody. But guess what? I'm not going to sleep because you are playing with it. Or rather, have gotten yourselves stuck this time and are decided to really call for help.

I'm just like:
tumblr_n4jf19AwPX1tw1vhco1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.