Explosive Intellect; Hello all!

• Thread starter UnmitigatedGenius
  • Start date
U

UnmitigatedGenius

Original poster
Greetings all, I'm rather new to this site. I haven't roleplayed in quite some time now but I'm definitely looking to get back into the groove of things. I'm open to most forms of roleplay (Though fantasy happens to be my personal favorite); So feel free to ask me to join any roleplay. I aim to please.

Personally, I think your aim should include having fun...But I think the aim to please is nifty too :) Though so is your name.
Anyway...It's nice to meet you :D Have fun okay? :)

Hm, well introductions have never been my strong point hahah. I always seem to sound too serious or so I've been told? Either way, having fun is my deal and it's a pleasure to meet you as well.

You don't seem TOO serious...Just moderately. At least, that's my opinion. But quite frankly...I'm a bit dense in general. So I could be wrong.
But as long as you say you'll have fun as part of your deal...I'm already content now. So thanks for making it clear~

Welcome to Iwaku, :3. If you want to shake some of that rust off, the Creative Challenges is a perfect place to go! Or the JumpIn forum.