• MxM

• FxF

• MxF

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, you can PM for more ideas and whatnot. We can talk about it there. ^^

Reactions: leafletts
Yo, guys! I made two most actives OCs, an old one and a new one, Aiden and Ellix. I haven't finish Ellix's information, but if you wish to roleplay with them, you can send me a PM or just reply here! ^^ We can use the plots right here or just make one together~!

I'd love to rp with you! Shall I PM you for details?

Cool, sure you can! ^^

Okay, added a new plot in the OCs section~! So, still looking for new partners~!

Still looking for partners~! You can bring in your own plots/ideas if you want! As long as my character can be the short/sub/whatever you want to call it in the MxM.

Hey, I really like the your character is trying to convince their friend to propose to their s/o and they proprose to the random stranger to show them how easy it is, but the sranger says yes. Would you like to RP it with me? Also, can it have a little bit of a supernatural twist to it? It doesn't matter what, but I just want the two creatures to be supernatural or magical or whatever you want.

Is it alright if we do our RP with the expection of at least one a day? Right now I'm on my break, which means I'll have time to RP.

Hey, I really like the your character is trying to convince their friend to propose to their s/o and they proprose to the random stranger to show them how easy it is, but the sranger says yes. Would you like to RP it with me? Also, can it have a little bit of a supernatural twist to it? It doesn't matter what, but I just want the two creatures to be supernatural or magical or whatever you want.

Is it alright if we do our RP with the expection of at least one a day? Right now I'm on my break, which means I'll have time to RP.

Yo, lol, I really love that plot. I don't know if I can do supernatural, but I'm willing to try anything. ^^ I'm on my first break day too, so yeah, we can do it anytime. :)

Awesome! Do you want to move this to PM so we don't clutter the thread?

Reactions: leafletts
Sure! Send me one, please. Rn, I'm somewhere with my family. Thanks in advance. ^^

Gotcha. Just give me a minute.

Yoooo, deleted the Christmas plots bc wasnt interested in them anymore. But I'm still looking! where yall 17 fuckers at??? lol jk love yall

Status
Not open for further replies.