Exploring Lands Known [Fandom Search]

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kalrina

Original poster
Welcome, Stranger.
Tonight I seek partners to explore beautifully created worlds.
Will you be one of those I seek?
ABOUT ME
I am Kalrina, a young adult female seeking to play with both canon and original characters in the few games I want to explore more in depth. I have to warn you, however, that I hardly finished any of those, yet I am making good progress and know of the lore enough to want to twist it for my own enjoyment. I write from three to ten paragraphs as an average, and enjoy AUs and For Want of a Nail scenarios immensely. My genders and orientation ratio is all over the charts, as is my enjoyment of genres.

WHAT I WANT FROM YOU

First of all, I want an online friend to gush over my favorite games, and I do love the following dearly, so expect some fangirling from me, I know I will expect it from you. I also expect you to be an enjoyable creator of prose that write fairly often and don't mind plotting in a OOC area for our story to be even more enjoyable. Finally, no matter your gender, I want you to be okay roleplaying any gender or orientation, that they may be for the main characters or any NPCs we create together for the sake of the plot.

FANDOMS I WANT TO TRY AND PLAY

Bravely Default
Dragon Age
Fable (1, 2, or 3)
Persona 3 or 4
Pokemon (Kalos Region only, I forgot most about the others.)
Radiata Stories <- I finished this one so many time that I crave something to do with it.

I'd be very, very much interested in doing a Persona RP.

Fable 3... I kind of have a plot, two actually. Drop me a PM if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.