Exploring Interesting Plots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kassie K

Hello, folks. I really need more role play in my life right now. Looking for a few people willing to write detailed stories with me, following a plot I have or a plot we come up with! :) Few rules: No one liners. No god-mode. Romance is a must! One thing to keep in mind is that I prefer doing FxF role play, but I'm open to ideas if you think we'd be a good match for RP! :)

Now to the plot ideas~~~

Original and Fandom Plots

1. Stranded ~ An Unlikely Romance.
Two women find themselves stranded together on a mysterious island after a plane crash in the middle of the ocean. Slowly they will form an 'unlikely romance' as they come to terms with possibly never getting off the island.

2. Blood ~ Love ~ And Guns.
Two gritty homicide detectives working out of New York City stumble upon a strange case of a woman found dead, the blood completely drained from her body as if Dracula himself had his way with her. Slowly they will reveal a deep, dark, and mysterious conspiracy of vampires lurking in the shadows of the city and planning something big....

3. Star Wars Story.
Two young Jedi apprentices are lead down the path to the dark side after realizing feelings for each other...

4. Kingdoms of Claymoore
In a dark and unforgiving medieval fantasy land known as the land of Icramund, two unlikely heroes will make their mark on the land!! ((Ask about this plot, it's a bit more detailed with maps and characters and such....))

5. Love Laced Diary.
The class president has a secret crush on the most popular girl in school, but the only one she can tell is her diary. But what happens when she loses her diary and a few nosy, gossiping students get hold of it. Will love be reciprocated or unrequited??

Fandom and Modern Pairings:
Attack on Titan OC x OC

A Song of Ice and Fire OC x OC

Sword Art Online OC x OC

Star Wars OC x OC

Teacher x Student

Bully x Bullied

If you haven't noticed, I like drama, romance, even tragedy sometimes. If you have any interest in these, send me a PM. I also wouldn't mind coming up with more plots, so just ask if that is what you want. :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.