Explore the waters.

E

Elladora

Original poster
Hi there, I am Elladora a new explorer to Iwaku. My flatmate used to write here a-lot so here I am to try my hand.
Apologies if this post isn't great am still figuring this all out.

About me:
I am a DnD player and gamer in my personal time, I run two campaigns at the moment. One which has been running for a year now, the other starting only a week and a half ago. I play WoW, Civ 6, Witcher 3 and Overwatch probably the most at the moment with a drop of Trials of Mana. As for writing I guess I am adept writer, I enjoy a good fantasy romance or mystery adventure. I've filled out my profile thing so you should be able to see a bit more info there.

Looking for:
Honestly think I want a couple rps, not many 18+ . Preferably with someone who likes to brainstorm and plan ideas.
While I am figuring Iwaku out I would like to play Female characters, my partners are welcome to play whatever they fancy.

Likes: Romance, Fantasy, Mystery, Adventure, Slice of Life, Steampunk

Dislikes: Full Smut anything, Horror.

Pairings:

Adventurer x Monster in Disguise (Romance, Adventure, Fantasy)
Deity x Archeologist (Romance, adventure, time travel)
Reincarnated Lovers (Self explanatory)

Fandom:

Critical Role: Mighty Nein.
Fianl Fantasy VII: Remake.
World of Warcraft
Divinity 2.
Overwatch.
Star Wars.

Again not sure how this works. Please comment below? or message me.
Thanks! XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there, I am Elladora a new explorer to Iwaku. My flatmate used to write here a-lot so here I am to try my hand.

About me:
I am a DnD player and gamer in my personal time, I run two campaigns at the moment. One which has been running for a year now, the other starting only a week and a half ago. I play WoW, Civ 6, Witcher 3 and Overwatch probably the most at the moment with a drop of Trials of Mana. As for writing I guess I am adept writer, I enjoy a good fantasy romance or mystery adventure. I've filled out my profile thing so you should be able to see a bit more info there.

Looking for:
Honestly think I want a couple rps, not many 18+ . Preferably with someone who likes to brainstorm and plan ideas.
While I am figuring Iwaku out I would like to play Female characters, my partners are welcome to play whatever they fancy.

Pairings:

Fandom:

World of Warcraft
Divinity 2.
Overwatch.
Star Wars.

Thanks! XD

Welcome!

I have some ideas for adventure and Star Wars.

If interested, may I PM?

Reactions: Elladora

About me:

Looking for:

Pairings:

Fandom:

World of Warcraft
Divinity 2.
Overwatch.
Star Wars.

Thanks! XD

Welcome!

I have some ideas for adventure and Star Wars.

If interested, may I PM?
Thank-you for the welcome, please do message me. I am interested to hear what you have in mind ^-^

Reactions: Vigilante