Exploitation

He shakes his head, " woman grow up. I get to do with you what I like" He moves her hair from her face and he blinks " little woman, grow a spine. I want a woman with some guts" he pads her back and then tips her face up. " Don't be boring" his voice has the threat in it.

She looks at the girl and clicks her tongue, the ring inside hit against the roof of her mouth as she looked at the house annoyed

Mahree blinked, her mouth slightly open as he spoke. She had no idea what the fuck he was saying. But she understood the threat. She saw the whip from the night before, a chilling reminder of his willingness to do whatever it took. Mahree winced as he pushed her hair to the side, diverting her gaze away from his even as he moved her head up. "What do you want me to do," she whispered, starting to shake again and pulling the sheet higher to cover her breasts.

Aimee turned her scowl to Detective Reese, before flipping around once more and yelling up the stairs. "Mom! Dad!"

He rolls his eyes watchng her shrink back, when she covered her chest his eye brows arches. With a swift and grace ful motion he movd the blankets so hey gathered about her waist. He then moved her hair so it fell down her back, " you will never cover yourself without permission, half of why you are here is for me to enjoy the pleasure of looking at you. You are my little pleasure toy. It says in your file that you are a virgin. Is this true?" His hands fondle her softly, eyes looking to hers.

Veil shakes her head as the girl walks off angrily to retrieve her parents who appear to not be able to hear her, " I hate kids. Don't ever let me make one" she mutters darkly to Reese. She straightens when a blonde... fairly kind looking woman comes to the door, she looked exhausted..... like she had not slept in days. Her hair was disheveled, clothing wrinkled, she was missing an earring. " How may I help you?" Her voice quivered like a cord plucked and left there..... strained.

Mahree whimpered, moving her head to the side once more as the man tugged the blanket away. She forced herself to look back at him as he caught her own gaze. She listened to everything he said to her, a rough sore scratching at the insides of her throat and refusing to go away. Mahree started to shake again. Was there any way that this still wasn't real? She whimpered again when the man started grabbing at her breast. She didn't think so. He mentioned a 'file', and Mahree recalled what he had been looking at the night before. At his question, Mahree couldn't help but squeeze her eyes shut once more. Her hand tightened around Lucas' ring hanging from the chain at her neck. "No," she whispered back. "I'm not." Not for years. This file...what? Mahree opened her eyes, looking back at the man. "I. I don't know what to call you," she said, her tone still soft.

Adler would normally have taken any opportunity to joke back with Reese, but now, his expression was grave. The other daughter, Aimee, he quickly filed her behavior into the back of his mind.

A blonde woman he assumed to be Mahree's mother descended from the staircase, her pale face red from crying and lack of sleep. Mahree's father followed behind. Adler could see the man trying to keep his expression straight. Trying to be calm for his wife's sake. Adler could see that it wasn't really working. "Mr. and Mrs. Bennett," Adler started. "I'm Detective Adler, this is Detective Reese. We're here to help find your daughter."

James Bennett put a hand on his wife's shoulder, wavering every so slightly. "Come inside," he told the detectives, motioning deeper into the living room. His voice broke, and he sighed, closing his eyes and knitting his brow as he led them to a couch. He motioned for them to sit, but did not do so himself, wrapping an arm tightly around his wife.