Experiments

Ren stood silently, his gaze not even falling on the newcomer. His expression was dulled as the one with the scythe spoke about electricity.

"You done?" He spoke with the same dead tone as he waited for any abrupt movement. He was always unphased, unless pushed.

"By the way..." He motioned at the scythe weilder.

"After I'm done with you... I'll beat the human till she faints.. And torch the body next to yours. That kind of meet dosnt deserve to touch my lips."

Lily jumped up and down. She was getting such a rush from all the emotions in the room. "Your appearance may fool others. But I go beyond that. Besides, judging from the amount of blood loss, you know you don't stand a chance fighting two of us. And if you touch the Ana, I'll be sure to make your death slow and painful. I'll start by chewing off your limp. Than your other leg. Maybe a few fingers before your hands. Then slowly work my way to your arms. By then, you'll pass out from blood loss. I'll shock you back to life, keep you living. At least until most of your abdomen is gone, once your upper body is gone, then you'll be dead." Lily jumped up and down some more. Her mouth watered at the thought of it all. She looked back at Analynn. "Don't worry the Ana, these chew toys won't hurt you." She hoped it was reassuring, even if she sound sadistic. Looking back at the meat, she waited. Even if they striked out at her, she was fast enough to counter.

As Gabriel heard the crackle of electricity, he gazed curiously in the direction of the sound. more people? Woah! It seems like it won't be an un eventful day then!Leaping around excitedly, Gabriel set off towards the sounds of fighting. Feet pounding against the ground, it wasn't long before he caught the significant smell of the lab on the wind. Experiments? The mutations of animals didn't have the distinctive lab smell, something that was covered up by thier animal genes somehow. There was only four humanoid experiments...
He cheered as he realised that. other people like him! Sure, he adored spending time with Quin- who took him for him for who he was. But it would be nice to know others like him. Skidding round a corner, he halted when he saw the group of people looking like they were about to engage in a fight. (OOC just forget where you thought he was! Just go with what I said! :P) He gasped and peered around at everyone. "Hello, hello, hello! I can't believe all of you are here! That's so cool!" In a flash, Gabriel was hugging a girl with what seemed, hundreds of teeth. "It's so cool to meet all you guys!"

(OOC Sorry I haven't been posting! A lot happens in a couple days!)

Lily heard yet another interuption. Some other fellow just came in and said hello. And before she could respond, she was embraced by the same guy. Feeling irritated, she bit down into the guys shoulder. Feeling particularly sadistic, she sent a volt of electricity through his body, enough to make his responses slow. His brain wouldn't recieve signals right, so the pain in his shoulder would disappear. Pushing herself way, she propelled herself form the ground, connecting his chest with her feet. Using the momentum, she did a backflip before landing gracefully on the ground. The taste of blood on her lips tasted so sweet. She was bout to go for more, but decided best not to be a complete animal in front of the Ana.

Gabriel jumped back, admiring his shoulder before pouting. That electricity really was off putting- and he knew it was intended to slow him. Little did she know, he was probably faster than all of them. "Hey! That was not very nice! All I did was hug you! Quin wouldn't bite me!" He moaned, folding his arms and looking around him at the other people. He wondered if they were troubled by there time in the labs- sure, he didn't like it when they tried to stab needles in his arms or force him to hurt things, but he just took it as them being curious. He eyed the boy with the long Katana sword. "You won't bite me will you? I'll give you some lemon candy if you become my friend!" He smiled at him, quickly dismissing the girl who bit him- who seemed a bit wary of everyone. He smiled at her as well. "You can have some too if you want!"

The two figures left her to stumble back with Lily defending her. Why didnt she have to guts to shoot at the two? Fact was they were part of the group of experiments she talked to. Yet... All she was was food. Meat. A toy even. She scurried to her feet drowning in her fear. it wasnt normally her but these beings could kill he in seconds. Where as she didn't have the heart. After Lily biting the new comer, the brunette analyzed the third figure before them, not counting Lily. Her eyes widened. Analynn smiled at the appearance of Gabriel. "Gabe~!!!" She gave him a hug even though she was sure even he didn't remember her. So far only Lily seemed to see her as a friend figure. Ana stepped back and gladly received the piece of candy, instantly popping it in her mouth. "Thank you!" She swung the rifle back around pointing it at the two figures that weren't in great terms with Lily. "Now really... You just want to fight when there are people out there wanting to kill ya'll? Are you bloody bonkers?" She sighed not lowering her rifle.

Qeren scoffed at that snide remark from the one called Ana. This little, impudent human was actually telling her she was insane. "Oh please, if we were the insane ones we'd be the idiots that made us, wouldn't we? Hell, we might even be you," she snapped as she flashed her sharp teeth. "Besides, you're only gutsy because you're hiding behind that weapon and this freak of nature," she sneered. "You're the insane one for being in this position. We're higher up on the food chain, ya know what that means?" Qeren chuckled.

Gabriel grinned. "WE BEAT LIONS! Yeah!" He cheered happily, grinning at the kind girl who hugged him. She was nice! He noticed she looked familiar, but he couldn't seem to place where he had spotted her. Staring round at the group he only just noticed the hostility in the air. Immediately, he shifted uncomfortably- pulling a bottle of lemonade from his bag. When he got uncomfortable, the first thing he would do is drink or eat something of lemon. A habit he had developed. He suddenly became a bit uneasy. "Um...why don't we all just...be friendly? Please?"

Lily looked over to the guy that the Ana hugged. She felt bad for hurting the Ana's friend. "I'm sorry, Gabe?, for hurting you." When the bird talked about the food chain, Lily looked over at teh guy. Her eyes began glazing over. "If you want to talk about food chain, aren't you lower than me? The shark has no natural enemy. You're just a lil birdy. Let's see if I can make you squawk." She said, walking over slowly to the one that threatened the Ana. More electricity began pulsing through her body and scythe.

"Goddam..." Ren paused for a moment as he looked as the scene, much less tense than before. The embers in his eyes faded as did the weapon in his left hand. That vague and lieless expression returned to his face. It seemed as though an invisible aura had left his side. His hair hd once again fallen over his cheeks in acool bang.

"Five's a crowd... Later"

Ren mutterd as he turned to walk away, the saw-katana in his right hand clanking with every step. He was hungry, and the sudden arrival of so many meals turned his stomach from "experimental meat". Especially Gabriel, Ren hated that one. With his animal like senses he could alwas hear the scientists go on and on about Gabriel like he was the cream of the crop. It was an incredibly irritating time. "When I heal up, he's dead." Ren scoffed as he made a hesitent top. "Ack!" Was the sound that came from his lips, along with a few pints of blood. "Shit. Guess I did push it abit earlier. So, worth it."

The bird like experiment spoke and even irritated Ana. "You think your all big and bad because you have abilities that normal humans don't? You are insane... just as much as I am. You think I need this? Hell no!" Analynn threw down the rifle and even stepped closer to the idiotic parrot. "See there's a difference between us though... I'm not some blood thirsty jerk-wad that thinks he can kill any one he likes. You think I'm insane because of my job and being here with you all right now? Shove it up your arse. I didn't know what I was getting into when I took my job. Then when I found out it was too late to get out. Until He escaped." Her hand without looking back pointed straight at Gabriel. "When he escaped I made sure we all got out."

She sighed and turned her body. Ana then began to pace back and forth watching one person head out. Even in anger, she became friendly. Even though that individual wanted to kill her and Lily. Out of a lack in character, she rushed after Ren placing a hand on his shoulder. "Hey! You can't just threaten someone and then just disappear with out an explanation."

Lily looked over at the Ana. She was so angry. Walking to her slowly, she slipped her scythe onto her back. Lily began caressing the other girls arm again. "Don't be so mad the Ana. It's ok." Her teeth returned to normal and the black in her eyes turned back to the inhuman blue hue that distinguished her from any normal person. Lily began nibbling on the Ana's shoulder again, trying to calm her down. "I'm sorry the Ana. Please don't be so mad at the birdies. That's all they are. Squawk with no beak." She giggled at her joke, then continued to nibble on the Ana's shoulder.

Ren stopped dead in his tracks, his shoulders tensed. For a few momens he was completly frozen, like a cool fan made statue. After she finished speaking, fully adressing him, he turned around sharply. The embers in his eyes were rekindled, not with rage but with determination. He walked stiffly towards the girl, Analynn. Blind to everyone except her, he walked by everyone else. All of the other experiments were invisible right now, even Gabriel.
Ren came to a halt inches away from the girl, glowing embers where his pupils were supposed to be, looking down from at least a foot or two of height difference.
"You, released me? You let us out? You?"
Slowly his fist tensed up and clenched. "Don't lie to me... God help you if you lie to me..."

Ren barely noticed the female from earlir nibbling on her shoulder aswell.

{Sorry, I have to make a quick response to steph, as she posted right after me}

As quick as the black in her eyes disappeared, they reappeared. But it wasn't her normal predatory black, they were as dark as bottomless abyss. Pulling the Ana backwards, Lily but herself in between the two. She grinned, and all 300 teeth were ready to taste flesh. "Yell at the Ana again, and I'll be sure to rip your beak off." She said, her voice just as intimidating as the ferocious creature she was. She was very serious now. At first, it was a game, now she was prepared to kill. The murderous intent in her eye gleamed like the nights star's.

Feeling the nibble she gave another moan along with a roll in her eyes. As Lily moved in front of her, she swayed in awe. Her teeth gritted down on her body lip shaking the feeling away. Her arms wrapped around lily's shoulders pulling her in close. She gave her own nibble to show the equal feelings of what she was causing to course through Ana. It work or not her eyes shot to the other figure before them.

Analynn didn't look away nor even blink. Her blank face stayed motionless and bare. "Yeah... I let the rest of you all out... So what?" Ana was serious and even being honest. Fear was in her but the anger that raged and even the old her that she thought disappeared came back. Fearless, ready for anything, even the slight flirtatiousness. It was all back. A smile and very strange smile cracked upon her face. It was as though she was proud for some reason. A little too proud. Maybe even cocky. "Well?"

((SORRY I'LL fix it~!!! I was focusing on the way Ana was answered. *hugs* I'm sorry I loves youuuu. ))

Qeren snorted. "You know, a griffon is only one fourth bird, and it's three fourths lion. I'm technically more of a predator than a bird anyway. The lion has no natural predator either," she said as she turned her back on them and let her wings slide into her back painfully. Her body shook from the pain and she held her face in her hand as she laughed darkly. "Because...you all seem to...get along," she growled as her eyes darkened. "Perhaps it is time for me to...vacate," she hissed as she moved. Her wings were shifting under her skin painfully.

Gabriel suddenly came over his uneasiness and attempted to tackle The former scientist to the floor. "You are so so Awesome! Thank you so much for everything!" He dug through his bag- and pulled out a bottle of lemonade and pressed it into her hands. Grinning wildly, leaping up from the ground and watching the boy with curiousity. He looked threatening, but Gabriel grinned at him- showing him he meant no harm. "Who would you be? Actually," he did a spin- looking at everyone. "Who are you all?"