Experiments Unleashed

Cailyn instantly got down, as the shots fired. She cursed to herself, knowing her assumptions were correct and didn't even act upon them. She let herself be grabbed by Kolyat, and took cover as they ran.

Finally away and stopping to rest, she narrowed her eyes as she saw how injured the man was. She bent down to him examining his wounds. She was surprised that he was still in good condition despite that most of the wounds were serious. She started unzipping her jacket, glaring at the men who moved towards her. "I'm unarmed. There's no need to worry." Taking it off she put it aside, and ripped off the sleeve of her shirt. She folded it and put pressure onto one of the more critical wounds.

"The creatures will smell your blood, we have to keep moving." She said to him as she pushed harder, "Can you stand?"

As much as Cailyn had wished to leave him dead here in the woods, Kolyat had saved her life back there. If there was anything she could do, she could get him out here safely, and far away from the village possible.

"Она права." Said one of Kolyat men. "I know..." He stood up, cleaning a little bit the blood of his wound, which wasn't healing as fast as before, but neither weren't bleeding or getting worse. "We got the files?" Asked Kolyat. "да." Nodded that invisible guy who began to appear again next to them, pointing at the other soldier who had climbed the tree. Thinking about it... It was quite impressive he had made it out of there alive having in mind he was in the middle of everything.

"Yeah, yeah. thanks." Mumbled Kolyat looking at Cailyn. Then they resumed their walk, knowing where they were going, but not being to talkative about it. "You may leave now if you want. You are not a prisoner. And I can promise you we won't be seeing us again." Said Kolyat, surprisingly looking almost new. "Or you can come with us if you want to know the answer to your questions. Is up to you."