Experiments : Rp Ideas

Thank you, La-Morte, Lawk told me i had to wait to hear good news. MAy i know what has you both excited?>

Oh I forgot to tell you! The doctor said I was so far cleared of cancer. He couldn't find any cancer cells where they operated and anywhere else so I'm really happy.

Im so glad for you!-hugs tightly and dances around with you- This demands celebration!

\Thanks and we did, we got a bunch of sushi and watch James and the Giant Peach, Coraline and Sweeny Todd. Best day ever

Really and seriously though. I am truley glad you beat it. I missed you terribly, i know im only text on a computer here but i worried quite a bit for you.

Yeah he always messaged me about you.

That means a lot to me Assassin. I'm not sure if I ever told you my name but I'm Alexandria, Alexa for short.

Hiya Colin! I'm Jazzlyn, I think I told you my name? I'm not sure but yeah now were all aquanted and I posted the topic so get to posting

am i the only one who feels our leader has already been decided? i may be good with ideas but Jazz here is born to take command.

Lol she isn't really like that in real life, she usually the quiet one who looking at the sky and thinking. But Hey she already called it I guess lol.

Lol It just goes to show on the internet you can be yourself without a care.

i do regret to inform you that i have to go home tomorow and my net acsess there is limited at best. i will get on when i can but im really sour about it.

Aw... at least you'll be getting online. I actually have to go and rest, I'm super tired for today. Goodnight Colin :)

Hey I'm not bossy! Lol yeah but La mortes right I'm not bossy at all.

Bye Alexa I'll see you tomorrow.

Like she said at least you'll have internet. So you were at your moms place? Atleast thats what remember.

Night Alexa. i think im logging off for tonight as well, ill be on tomorow morning and probably afternoon. But in the evening its whenever i can steal net.

OKay then I might not be on cause there bringing a dumpster to my house so we can clean out the garage and then I have to take care of my mom who just got sick, make food for my brother, and then go over to take care of Alexa.... Ugh! It's going to be a long day tomorrow... goodnight Colin.