Experiments : Rp Ideas

Im fine with playing daddy and the princess if you two are fine gender bending

Neither do I

The father will be a imposing shadowy figure. regal but not cruel. Lawk would you like to write the opening?

Why should I write it? Do I write good beginings? lol No problem.

You really do Lawk :)

How about we post character sheets in the topic for character sheets and then Lawkheart can write her magic.

Lol thanks a lot alrighty then WORK ON THE CHARACTER SHEETS!! XD

*Quivers in fear.* "Yes maam!"

Name: Princeess arrianna
Race:human/elf
Traits:she is the fairest maiden in the land, she is loyal dedicated to her people and completley niave about the world. She is waiting for the man of her dreams to come and sweep her off her feet.
Personality: kindhearted to a fault, she doesent possess a mean bone in her body.

Name:Rapheal
Race:elf
Traits: Powerfull, not one to be crossed
Personality:A very regal man.. he is somewhat alof from society and doesent think anyone is good enough for his daughter. Many men have tried to buy her and all met the same fate. A very painfull death.

by the way, we should call ourselves something.....the triumverate perhaps?

It was just bouncing around in my head for a while. Would anyone else be objectionable to keeping the rp and chat in experiments for a bit? Im responding to WAY to many people right now. but i was just wondering what you thought of the name.

I like the name and yeah thats fine I was going to post it here.

That would be cool

Anyone who dances with one of we three shall fall before the might of the Triumverate.

Lawkheart La-Morte

The sympathetic assasin