Experimentation Roleplay/ Old Idea I've Got

M

Miu Renayuki

Original poster
I've had this Idea for quite a while, about a girl who had been kept in this facility for human experimentation. She is tortured and tested for a while, not to mention abused for misbehavior. The experiments had given her powers, so most of the time she is kept asleep through the tests and experiments to keep her from harming the scientists, unless she is with the doctor, whom is the only person she had ever befriended, aside from the young boy she often sees in her enthusia-enduced dreams. One day, after some dramatic happenings at the place, she kills the scientists who were with her, and escapes. The doctor is forced to help them find her, as he would know how she works better than anyone else.
Things happen, and she awakens by a road, stumbling along the sidewalk, only to be found by a couple who spotted her while driving. They take her home with them. Soon strange people begin to show up, with these obscure and powerful abilities. They were others who had been experimented upon, promised my the man who ran the facility that if she was found, they would gain their freedom.

I'm thinking of keeping this two to three members, max. But if there are enough good roles for other people, I may allow it. I would like a one on one, though.

This sounds amazing. I'm definitely interested though. Let me know if this idea will come into play. :)

I am here if needed. Tell me my role, and let's get cooking!

I've got so many ideas for this story right now, I may just create a comic/manga out of it so nothing is changed, but I suppose I can also do this for some ideas and if you all like it enough. I've thought of some roles; The doctor, the two that find her, and/or possibly a brother of the girl would be in it too, along with the bad guys such as the owner or the organization(What do you call that role? o-o), his lacky and the people he governs, along with the experimented people.

Hey, i'm interested too! Sounds really cool! I don't mind what role I play, but i'm best at doing major ukes.

I could be a specially engineered agent that hunts her down, and no matter how many times she kills him, keeps coming back...Just an idea.

Not a bad idea, Zero. That could be the main guy to defeat, aside from the human who runs the place.

I actually wanna be another one of the mutants that find her. Thought of the best idea for him too.

Maybe she hears of a small group of mutants that had escaped a while back, and you're a part of that alliance. Should I just make the thread in the Jump-In's, or somewhere else?