Experienced Roleplayer, New to Iwaku

E

Edge100x

Original poster
Heyyo guys!

My name is Edge, but you can call me Stetson, Shadow, CupofJoe or whatever you want, just not 'lazy'.

I am in search of a good RP to make my debut here on Iwaku, I have read through a lot of the guides and stuff to get an idea on how it works and have spent a good while putting together my resume, but I thought I should post in here to get some references to some of the RP's that might work for me here on Iwaku.

I prefer those which involve magic, however not the stereotypical fairytale kind of magic, something a bit more mature than just 'the power of friendship.'; though it can be powerful, I think that a firebolt is a bit more-so. However I will look at anything that isn't Yaoi or specifically 'romance' (Sorry boys and girls!).

If you wish to see some of my work, then you can see an example of my latest work here on gaia, any that are posted by 'shadow7177' would be me. This is an active RP, so if you would like to take example from there how I interact with other authors and members, how active I am, or otherwise, then it should be keeping active for a while.

With that in mind, feel free to reply to your hearts content, talk to me, get to know me; I know that I want to get to know you all.

Thank you for your interest!~

Well.... Diana is going to see that title and rip me a new arsehole, I know it...................

TAKE COVER!

DropCoverHoldOn.gif

EDIT: Found the edit button, all is well, you may come out of your hidey holes.

EDIT EDIT: IT'S STILL IN THIS TITLE, GET DOWN, SNIPER!

EDIT EDIT EDIT:
It's okay....... I can edit the title on this one as well.... thank god for edit buttons.

"You're an idiot Stetson." -------- "Shaddup edge."

Hmmm, I am experienced but new to Iwaku as well. However, I JUST made this RP like five minutes ago, it is well detailed on every level and it seems like something you'd enjoy. It DOES have magic :3

http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=21121&goto=newpost

Yet, mature and worthwhile, no? I am not going to beg, either you like it or you don't. But there is the link good sir to mull over.

WELCOME EDGE! THE GREAT ME IS GRACING YOU WITH HIS PRESENCE AND WELCOMES THEE TO OUR WONDERFUL ABODE! THE GREAT ME WOULD BE HAPPY TO INVITE YOU TO HIS ROLEPLAY, IF YOU ARE WILLING!

I have a roleplay, linked in my signature below(Nexus: Virtues and Sins). It's not so much "Magic" as sci-fi, involving a virtual world in the future and hackers. However, in the virtual world hackers can manipulate the system to have "powers" and such like conjuring fireballs/bolts and such that you may be interested in. If nothing else you can take a peak at it and if it doesn't strike your fancy than that's fine =3 No harm, no foul, right?