Expecting? (Lewi and Jessika Claire)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Thank you very much. Your kindness means so much." She informed him as she placed a hand on her stomach and the other on the chair arm. She stood up slowly and with a bit of difficulty and followed him. "Thank you." She spoke to him and stepped inside.

Sam gave her a smile. "Don't worry about it. It's my duty to save pretty ladies like you." he then bid her a good night and headed to his own room, which was even plainer than hers, if that was possible. His bed was small and his closet was fairly empty. There were no windows and he just laid there in bed, staring at the ceiling until he fell asleep.

Kieara laid down and was out instantly. The night had been tiresome and she was exhausted. She was asleep in no time. She fell asleep and started to dream. They were bad dreams. Dreams about what would happen to her if she was found out and past memories. She tossed and turned and whimpered in her sleep helplessly.

Sam opened his eyes, hearing whimpers from across the hall. Odd. He didn't have a dog, and he most definitely didn't live with someone else. He got a gun ready, but then the memories of a few hours ago rushed back into his head. Right. He'd saved a woman from a cop and invited her to his home without hesitation. He ran his fingers through his hair. Women... He knocked on the door to her room and opened it a few inches. It seemed the woman was suffering from nightmares, but it really wasn't his place to help her... But he couldn't just leave her to her nightmare. He decided to shake her gently by her shoulder. "Hey, wake up." he said awkwardly, not knowing how to deal with the situation.

Kieara gasped and jerked. She shook under his hand as she woke and looked around. At first she was scared not remembering where she was. Then she slowly remembered and calmed down. She took a breath. "Yeah?" She asked sleepily but not harshly.

He was afraid that she would attack him. People were very dangerous when they were confused and scared. But thankfully, she came to her senses quickly. Sam shook his head. "Nothing. You were having a nightmare. Need anything?"

Kieara looked at him for a long moment and relaxed. "Oh...." she let out a relieved sigh. "I didn't wake you did I? I am sorry." She spoke to him. "No I don't need anything, I will be ok."

Status
Not open for further replies.