Expect the Unexpected (Lewi & Creatiflux)

((there you are was missing ya lol))

She looked over to him. "That's up to you." she spoke to him with a smile. "It was very nice of you to drive me back." she said to him and grabbed her bags at her feet. She undid her seatbelt, then slid out of the car slowly. She wobbled around to his side of the car and smiled. "see you around then?"

(Sorry, I had to work Friday night and then was dragged to dinner, and worked yesterday)

He decided that he would just let her go up by herself, not wanting to force his presence upon her too terribly much. "Oh, it's no problem." Avery reached into the glove box and retrieved a card, his name and number on it. "If you ever need a ride, just let me know." He told her easily, offering her the paper with a light smile. "Of course."

((it's all good))

She smiled and gently took it. "Thank you. That is very thougtful but i'd hate to be any trouble." she said to him and stepped back from the car lightly. She smiled and glanced at her watch. Just enough time to get ready for work and walk there.

She accepted and then spoke. What she said caused a flash of impertinence to cross his face briefly. "I don't trouble myself when I do things for others. Really, if you need a ride, be sure to call. You're pregnant, take advantage of it." He told her with a shrug, and then glanced at the clock in his car. "Now I hate to drive away, but I've gotta run for work, or else I'm going to be catching all sorts of hell."

She laughed. "I know that feeling. Bye Avery, it was nice meeting you." she said with a smile as he pulled away. She wobbled up to her apartment and put the groceries away. She then searched through boxes for a moment looking for something that didn't look horrible to wear. Most of her clothes were old. She couldn't afford new ones. But she wanted to give her new boss a good impression. When she was ready she locked up and walked towards the resturant. Glancing at her watch she frowned. "Oh no i'm gonna be late..." she hurried as best as she could, but she still made it in about 15 minutes late. She walked to the counter and spoke. "I'm here as a new waitress?"