Exoria: A Galaxy on the verge of Corruption (Interest Check)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not yet it'll hopefully start once EpitaphQueen posts her sheet. She's going through some serious IRL stuff so we'll just have to be patient

Also, accepted

gotcha, i was just confused because i thought i was missing out ^^; but yeah i know how real life can be a bitch so epitaph has my full support.

Ugh that's the 3rd time I've posted my character sheet and it won't show up!!! Is it showing up for anyone else or does this laptop just suck????

I'M GETTING SO PISSED OFF AT THIS STUPID THING!!!! UGH!!!!

@Sora1297 and everyone else...
I will be absent from Iwaku from July 6-22 and will not be able to post or even look at posts during this time, as I will be out of the country. I will be sure to post here when I return. Although, this shouldn't be a problem unless the RP picks up in my absence.

Just letting everyone know :)

Really? I haven't seen the sheet, is it up?

And okay Lilpuff, no worries!

I'm back! But, nothing happened... It would be a shame if the RP died before it even started. :(

This seems dead, but I'm planing a new Sci-Fi RP. You're welcome to join with your character here if you'd like ^^

Cool! Just post the link and I will repost my charrie in that RP. With modifications, of course. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.