DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
It varies a lot depending on my schedule, unfortunately.
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Psychological horror
Body horror
Supernatural
Giallo
Splatterpunk
Dark fantasy
Historical
Low fantasy
Magipunk
Weird West
Noir
Thriller
Gothic horror
Southern Gothic
Gaslamp fantasy
Cyberpunk
Space saga
Clockpunk
Space Western
Space opera
Paranormal
Modern fantasy
Dieselpunk
Post-Apocalyptic
Crime drama
Medieval fantasy
WARP_2022-2023.png

Welcome to the WaRP submission thread for the Existing Roleplays category! To submit your entry, please fill out the form below and reply to this thread.

EXISTING ROLEPLAY SUBMISSION FORM

Name of Roleplay:
Link to OOC/Plot Info Thread:
Link to IC Thread:
Links to other threads (if applicable):
Co-GMs (List all, if applicable):
Original or Fandom-Based?:
Is this a Redstar/Bluestar RP?:
Current number of players:
Why do you think your RP deserves to win?:

Last edited by a moderator:
Name of Roleplay: The Evrensel Conflict

Link to OOC/Plot Info Thread: "War does not determine who is right — only who is left."

Links to IC Thread:
The Only Easy Day was Yesterday (Loud)
The Only Easy Day was Yesterday (Stealth)
Black Future
Oblivion
The Lost World
The Penance Company
Distress Call
Dark Side of the Moon
Essence of Shade
A Quest of Behemoth Proportions

Links to other threads:
OC Creation
Canon Claims
Original World Creation
Evrensel Codex -- Lore (Table of Contents)

Co-GMs (List all, if applicable): @The Wanderer @Birdsie @Knight Falchion @BlackRoseDova

Original or Fandom-Based?: Fandom

Is this a Redstar/Bluestar RP?: No

Current number of players: 21

The idea behind Evrensel is to be a playground of ideas. The main plot is to be a connection between how the characters get from A to B, while A and B can be a variety of ideas. One could be a mission where you explore a world created by massive behemoths, and discover the secret mysteries behind who created them and what their true purpose is, and another could be you rescue the world of Little Big Planet.

It's a blend of sandboxes and massive story arcs between each world the players visit, with a collaborative approach between players on how to achieve victory in the RP, and building upon an interconnected story of all these universes suddenly being connected, and how they're being affected by it. Original and fandom ideas are welcome, meaning there won't be a shortage of what the players can do, and they are allowed to GM their own story threads should they want to.

Last edited:
  • Creative
Reactions: Kuno and MiharuAya
Name of Roleplay:
The Circle

Link to OOC/Plot Info Thread:
The OOC/INFO Thread

Link to IC Thread:
The In Character Thread

Links to other threads (if applicable):
- The Up-to-date thread regarding the world and roleplay.
- Character Index

Co-GMs (List all, if applicable):
@wren.

Original or Fandom-Based?:
Original

Is this a Redstar/Bluestar RP?:
Redstar RP

Current number of players:
11 - 12 (including myself and co-gm)

The Circle is a roleplay I started years ago. It began as a general idea I made and further expanded with experience, and the advice of friends. With its growth came more grand ideas within the lives of the characters, all the choices they make through various events, and the world itself. It is a character-driven roleplay, and very sandbox. Within the Circle, I create plots that affect every character whether they choose to be directly or indirectly involved, keeping the current of the RP moving and giving options to have a more objective-based RP for those who choose it and space for others to create their own. But again, the reactions and actions of the characters make all the difference.

The world has many unique locations, and with the space of a realm, they would be granted the opportunity to explore those areas as well as enrich their histories, add a more varied cast, and connect to others easier, Instead of being confined to one city as a setting. It would also allow for more world-impact events to take place where players and their characters could see exactly how they change things.

Name of Roleplay:
1670356624934.png
Link to OOC/Plot Info Thread: CLOSED SIGNUPS - C&C - Melding of Alternate Futures - Signups | OPEN SIGNUPS - C&C - Melding of Alternate Futures - Second Wave Signups!
Link to IC Thread: OPEN SIGNUPS - C&C - Melding of Alternate Futures - Thread
Links to other threads (if applicable): N/A
Co-GMs (List all, if applicable): N/A
Original or Fandom-Based?: Fandom-Based, but welcomes characters from original content as well.
Is this a Redstar/Bluestar RP?: Neither.
Current number of players: 9

This RP was one I attempted to create two years ago on another website, back when it was a rough idea. Everything was improv and made up as I went along, but eventually didn't click very well. With it's return a month ago, I began properly fleshing it out beyond the template I made. Featuring our Earth in a apocalyptic scenario which merged with an alternate history, individuals explored ruined or warzoned areas which wouldn't of been in our current time.

Having a special section of the forum dedicated to this group would allow me more leeway with how the story can flow. Featuring multiple threads with varying group members and a section which acts like a codex of information, and a section dedicated to people's characters including a signups section would allow multiple people to get into the action quickly and without having to wait on an opening in the main thread.

Whilst the majority of the story is based on a scenario within a specific franchise, it would be welcoming to all who are unfamiliar with the series and integrate others into a world that's waiting to be explored, rescued or destroyed, depending on the character's wills and actions, and who they side with.

I do not expect to win, but if by some miracle it does, it would make things so much easier. Whilst this is still being brought off the ground, granting this tremendous honour would allow it to traverse the stars and gain much more traction than it could ever imagine. It's a story I'm incredibly passionate about and would love to boost it even further for others to enjoy!

Thank you all for reading!​

Reactions: dark