Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Furry, Yiff-Yaoi, Modern, Slice of life, Romance, Fantasy, Epic quest, Adventure, Horror, Fandom, Historical fiction, Magic.
Have you ever asked yourself what kinda person you would be if you had no emotion ?

If in humans eyes you were just a creature without a heart ?

What if you were a nobody, just a peice of what you use to be ?

Well to put it simply, your no longer anything. You died, but a piece of your formal self, still lives. In a different time, a different world, a different place.

This world is called:
Hope

This world is inhabited by three kinds of being
1. Humans: These are normal people like you and me, they live there life blind to the magic around them. They live and die pitiful lives, but there what you wish you were

2. Ghouls: There are many different kinds ranging from small to big, what they all have in common is that they kill humans and nobody's. When killed though, they can help a nobody gain back some humanity.

3. Nobody's: These are humans who have died, but were so meaningful to the world that a
piece of them was reborn in Hope as a nobody. As a nobody, you kill Ghouls to reclaim your humanity. Those who don't fight simply fade away and are forgotten.

There is more work to be put into this, but if you are interested please say so I can know.
I have stolen a few (one) idea from the game, Kingdom heart wich is the nobody's, so if you have played the game you may see what I'm getting at. If you haven't it dosent have to much in common so don't worry about

(Q&A)

[BCOLOR=#000000]1. The rp takes place in the parallel world of hope. In wich Ghouls and nobody's exist as well as[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] humans. The humans of this world can't see ghouls and believe that they are just fictional (monsters under the bed)[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=#000000]The humans can see nobody's, and can interact with them. Keep in mind nobody's are completely em[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]otionless, and arntnthe best conversationalists.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]2. The Nobody's who do not fight, literally f[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]ade and disappear. Then they are completely forgotten about. All records of there existence on earth and hope simply vanish as well. Becoming a nobody is a second chance, but if you fail to take this chance you ultimately lose it all.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]3. Ghouls and Nobody's will be able to use 'm[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]agic' Some refer to magic as magic, others think of itnas just a skill the nobody's and ghouls weild. Ghouls 'magic wil[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]l be slightly similar, but it will range a bit from Ghoul to Gh[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]oul. Nobody's magic will be completely different fr[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]om [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]nobody to nobody.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000](The player will [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]h[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]a[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]ve the choice to pick there[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]magic/talent/power)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]4. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
I would like to keep it around two to three paragraph​
[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]
s​
[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]
. (10-15 sentences) with exception of player conversation.​
[/BCOLOR]​

Last edited:
I'm somewhat interested, but I'd like some clarification on some points.

First: Does this take place in the normal world, with ghouls and nobodies being those rumours of monsters under the bed, or is it a parallel world?

Second: Nobodies are essentially humans but who have no shred of human emotions remaining. If the ones who do not fight fade away and are forgotten, does this mean they actually disappear, or humans simply fail to recognise or remember them?

Finally: Can ghouls and nobodies wield magic or does the term "Magic" in the human description metaphorically refer to the roles of ghouls and nobodies? If the former, are there any rules on how magic works or is it a fireball free-for-all?

I'm somewhat interested, but I'd like some clarification on some points.

First: Does this take place in the normal world, with ghouls and nobodies being those rumours of monsters under the bed, or is it a parallel world?

Second: Nobodies are essentially humans but who have no shred of human emotions remaining. If the ones who do not fight fade away and are forgotten, does this mean they actually disappear, or humans simply fail to recognise or remember them?

Finally: Can ghouls and nobodies wield magic or does the term "Magic" in the human description metaphorically refer to the roles of ghouls and nobodies? If the former, are there any rules on how magic works or is it a fireball free-for-all?
As I said there is more work to be done but I'll try to answer your questions.

1. The rp takes place in the parallel world of hope. In wich Ghouls and nobody's exist as well as humans. The humans of this world can't see ghouls and believe that they are just fictional (monsters under the bed)
The humans can see nobody's, and can interact with them. Keep in mind nobody's are completely emotionless, and arntnthe best conversationalists.

2. The Nobody's who do not fight, literally fade and disappear. Then they are completely forgotten about. All records of there existence on earth and hope simply vanish as well. Becoming a nobody is a second chance, but if you fail to take this chance you ultimately lose it all.

3. Ghouls and Nobody's will be able to use 'magic' Some refer to magic as magic, others think of itnas just a skill the nobody's and ghouls weild. Ghouls 'magic will be slightly similar, but it will range a bit from Ghoul to Ghoul. Nobody's magic will be completely different from nobody to nobody.
(The player will have the choice to pick there magic/talent/power)

I hope this answered your questions, and I'm really glad your interested :3 if you have any more feel free to ask.

Is anyone else interested !!!!!!

Give it some time :D Iwaku is a relatively slow site, and it just rebooted so it'll take a while for people to come back on and get used to the new layout :D

What is the posting minimum and suggest post length?
I would like to keep it around two to three paragraphs. (10-15 sentences) with exception of player conversation.

Reactions: Karma200
Interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.