Exireh's Shop

E

Exireh

Original poster
What I offer-
  • Sets (Avatar + Signature)
  • Icons sets (3 icons)
  • Roleplay Banner (automatically 800x100)
  • Character Banner
  • Sometimes coding when I feel benevolent.
  • Brownies
What I'm looking for- I am sorry for the brick of text

Patience ;w; I work at my own pace... You can nag me after 2 weeks though.

Renders. I mostly work with these. If you want a signature or a banner or icons, it is debatable, but for avatars, I will ask renders only. This is to not exceed the 50kb/Avatar limit.

Credits. I work for free, so I'd like a minimum of respect towards my work. The least you could do is write "Made by Exireh" and maybe a link in your signature. I'd appreciate since I do not watermark my graphics. Also, please do not use my work on sites other than Iwaku. Thank you!

Leniency and understanding. My experience as a GFxer is very limited (countless of hiatus and pauses within a single year) and I do not have full mastery on everything. So please, be comprehensive and do the edits I request-- it'll make both of our life simpler.

Precision-

1. I have never worked with "Real life" stock (real people) but it doesn't mean I cannot try. However, my first attempts might not be as good as the examples I display in my samples gallery. I do want to work with real stocks though D:
  2. You can find Renders... uh... everywhere. Just Google it. For those who do not know what a Render is, it is an image whose background was completely cropped. This sort of thing. You see, the picture's only Ezio, there is no background to the image, not even a white square.
  3. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND TO SAVE YOUR REQUEST AFTER GETTING IT. I periodically do cleans of my Photobucket and Computer Files so if someday your signature disappears, you'll know the cause.

Request Form

Stock: (You can provide more than one)
Request: (Refer to 'What I offer')
Size: (Avatars and rp banners are already set)

Mood/Theme:
Anything special?:

Text: (I know Iwaku's a roleplaying site, but don't give me a novel ;w;)

Samples-

shingeki_by_exireh-d6wnks6.jpg
nappy_by_exireh-d6yblis.jpg
rena_by_exireh-d6y6hbd.jpg

clara_by_exireh-d6xwhnp.jpg

back_to_back__our_infinity_by_exireh-d6upf54.jpg

zephyrava_by_exireh-d67b0ia.jpg

junaid_by_exireh-d6u3ozu.jpg

flowers_by_exireh-d66xg9e.jpg

gfx_red_by_exireh-d6b70wo.jpg

3028c4bfdf3f1281f26bb8bdd3d60e0c-d66ey1q.jpg

robes_by_exireh-d6l2rx0.jpg