2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Horror, fantasy, sci-fi.
Last edited:
Hello

Reactions: Excession
I apologise for the content of the OP for this thread, I was only expecting my hand picked band of loveable dunces to sign up - but it's nice to have a new player join on Iwaku for a change!

Just checking in.

I hope to start seeing characters or OOC bants soon.

I plan to have one of my character ideas first draft finished tonight, ill throw it in my test thread or link the gdoc here for people to poke and laugh at XD

The story needs some work before it a character to be posted, but since im still torn between two idea i decided to write the both up loosely and see how they feel.

when I find the paper i scribbled it on ill edit in a link for the stats etc, also dont look at the personality too hard cos heh XD

Edit: And here is character idea number 2

I have a pretty busy day tomorow so I'll probs just tinker with those a bit as I think about them.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Applo
Bit short on story, but gives a good start to this salty Seawolf.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Excession and Applo
Who you calling dummy?

Ok so I'm mostly getting there with a polished version of one of my characters. I got a few questions.

Fate: I can't see fate listed in the skill part of the doc so I was wondering what it does.

Languages: I'm not quite sure how to do them with the skill point.

Advantages: Again another part where I'm kind of stuck. They come across slightly free form, but then there is a list of them?

Finally and super low priority, becuase im still not 100% on which character concept I'll bring (I may well wait till I see what else is being posted because while overlap aint bad, it is also nice for each character to have a niche of their own. Also Reva is dumb as a sack of rocks and I kinda fancy playing someone with brains.): I might need some help with some locations at some point in the future

ate: I can't see fate listed in the skill part of the doc so I was wondering what it does.

Probably a typo, wherever you've seen it. It's not a skill.

Languages: I'm not quite sure how to do them with the skill point.

Basically, each point you spend in Languages represents a language you can just barely speak - like learning enough for trading a bit.
You can spend more points to improve one of the languages you speak.
In the circumstances I'll probably give everyone a free point in Low Speech, and you get your native language at Rank 3 for free.

Advantages: Again another part where I'm kind of stuck. They come across slightly free form, but then there is a list of them?

They are quite freeform! The list is really just guidelines.

• Thank You
Hokay, I think I got it. (Its been one of those weeks, yay weekend). Some tinkering and removing of my own notes to myself left to go but its getting there.

*Sitsdown to stare at the silent ones like a creep :p*

I have been shaming them on Discord so perhaps we'll see some activity soon, and we can start figuring out cast dynamics.

• Haha
I am a ardent fan of shaming and heckling a select few of my rp partners to get them to post. Tbf, they do it back to me so really we all win XD