Exiled

• Thread starter Lu'Lexa Ashe Galaxy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
He cocked his head at her, him swiftly pulling his other scimitar out. He faced her though, not looking around. "An outing huh? How many with you?" He waved his hand out in front of him, "Doesn't matter." He saw that grin, for some reason he was entranced by it. He gave her a blank expression, "Who exactly are you?" He shrugged his shoulders his blades going out wide as he did it. "Apologies but as much as you want to see me, I barely remember you." He put his hand up to his jaw and thought. "Matron Mother's doing most likely. She doesn't like losing what's precious to her, but you probably know that, Priestess." He admired her features for a second, she was stunning. The thought of her being interested in him this much, but a prideful smirk on his face. His ego was always his weakness.

Alex became annoyed. Were they just ignoring him? Here he was, aiming a crossbow at them, and they were paying him no mind!
"I'll ask again." He said, raising his voice. "Who are you people?"

Artemia was fairly confused at the situation.
One moment things are going well, then next they are not.
As Mast parted from the group to tend to his own matters, God Mother decided to leave.
The young woman stood by Brais for a few moments, knowing not what to do. She knew it would not be fair to keep the nymph near if had done it only to appease her. Frowning, she looked confusedly at the shapeshifter.
"What just happened?" she asked, gripping her dagger handle.

Seeing the girl reach for her dagger, Alex snapped at her, "Don't move!" He shifted his aim. "Now What's going on?!"

"None. Where do you think I went when I disappeared all those years ago? My name is Amryn. Amryn Minloth." Her grin only grew as he admired her. "You flatter yourself, Mast." She winked at him playfully before turning in the direction of his party. "You may need those after all." She softly brushed her hair behind one of her pointed ears that was pierced in multiple places. "I was curious what you may be doing with these people, but this looks like it could be fun." She grabbed her cloak and began walking towards his party, confidently swaying her hips from side to side. "Coming?" She beckoned teasingly, her smirk never leaving her face.

[[OOC:
1. Welcome back, Gold.
2. Alex, if you wish to join us in this RP, please, refrain from one-lining, and read our posts carefully.]]

Brais was just as confused as Artemia. "I am not sure myself," he said to Artemia. Everyone was resting until now. The air was now full of tension. He turned to the new man that has appeared. This newcomer didn't seem as friendly as the others. He smiled at him putting on the charm he learned from years of service. Don't be fooled though he was preparing himself in case this turned into a fight. Brais would protect his new friend as they had helped him before.

"Good sir there is no need to be hostile. We are merely resting for a bit. You are welcome to join us if you wish. I am called Brais." He hoped that since he appeared unarmed it would put the the newcomer at ease.

"I'm Alex." Alex replied, lowering his crossbow and sheathing his longsword. "What are you guys talking about? What town are you heading towards?" He heard Jasmine's faint call within the back of his mind.
Alex, love, is everything all right? She asked, seemingly growing worried at his confusion.
For now, yes. No one has attacked yet. He answered. They seem to be trying to get somewhere, maybe we could help them?

He sheathed his blades, and quickly moved in front of her, halting her from moving, his face was not impressed by her teasing. It was a blank stare, his voice back to it's original dark tone. "Self inviting is awfully rude." He glared at her, watching her hands mostly. "Secondly, I don't believe Amryn Minloth Priestess of Lolth of the Second House is well suited for this group. Nor is any dark elf." He looked over her again, awfully stunned that he once know her. Rumors eh? He looked back up, feeling very disappointed in himself with his lack of discipline when he came to this female dark elf. "Part ways, my dear." He turned, seemingly making that comment final.

"I haven't had that title for a long time, Mast. Things have been, different. And anyways, I'd like to introduce myself. I don't mean any harm. Though I appreciate your 'manners', last I checked, you have no control over me." She arrogantly added, throwing her cloak back on, but leaving the hood down. She turned her path around him and continued her confident pace towards the group just ahead. She blatantly ignored him as she walked along, her curiosity was appeased with him for the most part. Her interest now lay with the party and the man with the crossbow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to say. He turned to the girl who first introduced herself. "So...where are you headed?" He asked, shifting nervously on his feet. He could here Jasmine making her way to him, despite his warnings. "Oh, umm....that's Jasmine." He said, politely gesturing to the black dragon who now made her way into the clearing.

[[OOC: Alex. The two groups are currently not in the same spot. Brais is with Artemia. Mast is with Amryn. o.o Sorry if that was not made clear.]]

[[OOC: Alex. The two groups are currently not in the same spot. Brais is with Artemia. Mast is with Amryn. o.o Sorry if that was not made clear.]]
Oh...oops sorry :/

[[OOC: It's okay. xD It is why I told you to read the posts carefully.]]

Mast anger rose as he treated him like all female drow treated male drow. His curiosity with Amryn was all but over, female drow elves didn't just change. He watched her as she walked, looking for anything out of place. He stayed silent, not able to say much and did he really want to fight her after fighting those guards? He sighed. And he came up upon the group and noticed two things. First the male with a crossbow. Second the black dragon, the drow elf drew his blades. "I leave for ten minutes! And you get a dragon to come after you?" He looked at Artemia, knowing the power of dragons.

Amryn was not in the mood to deal with accusations and being told what to do. They may have been somewhat alright with each other in the past, but it seemed clear that he didn't remember, or care for that matter. She had nothing to hide. She wasn't a totally changed elf, of course not, no. But definitely less cruel. She kept calm, giving him no reason not to trust her. Her eyes lit up softly as She came up to the varied group. She pulled her hair behind her, tying it into a ponytail with a dark ribbon. Her weight shifted to one hip as she looked on and witnessed the scenario in silence for now.

Although she did not know why, the moment her dark elf guardian appeared, she grinned. It was oddly amusing the way her circumstances change the second he disappears. Her grin quickly faded to a polite smile, training kicking in about ladylike mannerisms.
"Honestly, Naral. It is not my fault. It is not as if I summoned those here," she gestured toward the newcomers. "Believe it or not, I do not believe they are here to harm."
It was then that the Royal realized another stood with him. Suddenly, she became nervous. It was clear the woman was yet another dark elf.
She bit her lip and quickly glanced at Mast Naral then back. Will this woman recognize the special race of elf Artemia hailed from? Discreetly, she turned back to the male and his dragon, crossing her arms, pushing the question away.
"Perhaps you can explain why it is that you are here first, Sir... Alex."

Jasmine nervously curled her tail around her rider. Patting her muzzle gently, Alex spoke.
"We had just finished hunting and was taking our afternoon nap when we heard you talking. Thinking you might be some kind of a threat, I decided to confront you." He clutched the hilt of his longsword.
Jasmine hissed. "You're not a threat...are you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.