Exiled

• Thread starter Lu'Lexa Ashe Galaxy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mast Naral had a joyful smile on his face, not from the area around him but heard he had done some good. That was a plus, because his blood thirsty mind set hadn't quite wore off yet. He looked at the Nymph giving him praise, Is that sarcasm? He eyed her, "Thanks I suppose, and you wouldn't fluster me. I assure that." He looked to Brais, and leaned down. "So there is a leader of these men? How about we pay a visit then? It's in town right?" Giving a passionate smile to Artemia, he saw the conflict in her head. How he did not know, but he seemed to be reading her mind. He wanted to urge it and see what she decided in how she would live.

Either way... he'd enjoy the sight of it. The bad side of him would enjoy one and his good side that was trying to blossom would flourish off the other, at least he hoped he would.

After a few minutes, the green and warm aura had faded away, and Eloa retreated her hand back."Well, You should be ok now.." She commented as she slowly stand up and looked between Artemia and Naral."What about your 'Business' first? And then trouble." She suggests. Eloa looked around quietly stretching her arms."Shall we continue our adventure?" The female suggests in a questionable tone blinking her eyes. She looked down at her long hair, Skillfully and quickly doing a fishtail braid before tying it with a ribbon she held and placed the good of her cloak back on looking at the others.

He smirked, "Of course my business can wait, not like it would be smart to get mad at a dark elf. Let alone try to cut him out of a deal." He started at Artemia, "I'll let her decide whether or not we go after this shapeshifter's token of revenge.. or vengeance. Whatever you prefer to call it." He crossed his arms, giving a slight smile to the Nymph, and then to Artemia. "Up to you, princess. I'm sure it will be fun either way." He leaned against a tree, his body language relaxing as the adrenaline and blood rage wore off, he was up to take out more of those shapeshifter owner's guards and maybe find a challenge at the estate that they would be headed.

Shaking her blonde mane, she stood up. "It is not my right to decide whether we go or not. It is whether Brais wishes to. Not that I would not agree to go," The woman assured the shapeshifter. She looked back at her two guardians. "Would it be the smartest decision? Considering that I am not skillful in self defense, I would be a rock weighing you all down," she admitted. "Perhaps you can go without me?"

Brais was overwhelmed by the sudden offer to after Keerem. "Thank you for healing me. I feel much better now," he said kindly to the nymph. As much as he wanted revenge he was unsure it would work. To be able to make the man who tormented him feel any small fraction of it back would be a victory. "How would I even sneak back into town? Someone would likely recognize me," he wondered out loud. Once in they would also have to be able to get into Keerem's house. He knew a couple of more hidden passages, but servants were also using those. Besides getting in they also would have to get out without getting caught. Naral could kill many guards at once, and Brais knew could also takedown several as well. "You all have helped me enough though. There is no sense in putting yourself in danger for someone you just met."

He looked at Artemia, he stopped leaning against the tree and walked up to her, "Fine, you will learn to fight then." He looked to the shapeshifter, "Danger? If anything those men should be killed with how poor their fighting skills were." He paused, giving a rather dull look at the shapeshifter, "You're underestimating the ability of the elusive power of a dark elf. Getting in the town would be the easiest part." He gave a rather prideful grin, "For me at least." He stopped talking to the shapeshifter and looked at the Nymph. Giving her a curious look, "Is there a problem if I teach her how to fight?" He smirked, waiting for a counter argument or just simple back talk. He

The female listened to the conversations and comments the dark elf had to say. With arms crossed she was last."Is there a problem if I teach her how to fight?" The dark elf asked. Eloa tilted her head and simply answerd."No, there isn't. I can fight, this group can fight, we can each teach her many things." Eloa answered stretching her arms Infront of her."There are certain things I know but cannot teach her, yet you can.. Same possibly applies to Brais." The nymph adds then looked towards him."Can you shape shift into a panther cub? I can had you while we pass through." Eloa suggested blinking.

Smiling toward God Mother, Artemia patted Brais on the shoulder. She then looked to him. "Unfortunately, you are wrong. We have our own reasons, one of which has been presented by you. What about the future? The people he takes after you?" She lowered her eyes. "I know I cannot fight right now, but who would we be to let this pass? Please... accept this."
She then peered over to Mast, nodding with fire in her eyes. "Then teach me. Apologies ahead of time for not being a very good student. My life in the... In Illea was not very hardening."
Pale blue orbs assessed the woodland for a moment. "Should we settle for camp? Away from here? Perhaps rid the bodies and clues so that we can rest without fear of being tracked somehow?"

A woman sat quietly in the large, dense woods, hidden, listening to their conversation and shaking her head in a sort of disappointed almost confused manner. "What have you gotten yourself into, Mast." A haunting laugh following her statement. Her lips were unmoving, But he heard it. It echoed in his head from all directions, undiscernable from which direction it originated. The voice was familiar, though it had been a long time since it was last heard by him. The last he heard it, it was in the form of grunts and sighs from combat.

The two were forced to fight. Due to suspicions between them, rumors which varied from a budding romance between second house and fourth house, to an alliance to bring their cruel society to a downfall, to escaping, along with a few others. While some were true, whether or not exactly following the rumor, they were all denied when questioning finally came.

They were forced to fight to show which was worth keeping to them. She personally didn't want to. She was impeccable when it came to combat, but so was he. An even match, really. But either way, She didn't want to do it. Either she died, or he died, and in her eyes, they were both valuable. The fight happened anyways. She got her fair share of scars from that battle, the toughest she had ever been a part of.

Just when it finally came towards an end, when it seemed like Mast could be at deaths door by her hand, almost even surprising herself considering how well known he was for this sort of thing, She stepped away, simply shaking her head. She spared him. She had killed many males before, be they unworthy, too forward, useless, or committed some wrong doing to Lolth, the spider queen above all drow, law, or just a member of her house.

But he was different. She didn't know how She was viewed in his eyes, How he felt, or if this would even insult some sort of honor he had, but she spared him, disappearing before he had the chance to act. Whether it would have been to join her in peace, or take advantage of her surrender, She didn't know. No one knew where it was she went, it was the last any of the drow had seen her. But now here was her voice inside of his head, after all this time.

A sinister smile played on her lips as she watched and waited to see what would come of this. Though she was hidden well, not only in the forest that lay just outside the opening where the party stood, but was also adorned with a long, concealing cloak, only some of her long, midnight colored hair pouring out from the large hood draped over her face. She would reveal herself soon enough, but until then, She knew her magic would be strong enough to conceal her presence from all of the party. She was a priestess of Lolth after all.

Reactions: Lu'Lexa Ashe Galaxy
After hearing the others' comments about going after Keerem made Brais accepted their help. He smirked, "Let's get him then. I will be happy to help teach Artemia what fighting I know." He itched to sink his claws into Keerem, and feel his blood drip past his paws. The nymph suggestion of him transforming into a cub was an interesting one. He could not change his age, but he might be able to make himself smaller. He had not thought of doing so before. "In a way I may be able to become smaller. I will have to try," he responded.

Taking a deep breath he shifted into his normal sized panther form. He was grateful for Eloa healing him. Otherwise the pain would have been distracting to him, especially since he was trying something he had never done before. Carefully he shortened the length of all his bones until he was slightly larger in size than a cub. It was too difficult for him to get any smaller. He had forgotten the gold collar around his neck which weighed heavily on his small neck. They would have found out about it sooner or later anyway. Returning back to human he stretched his arms. His bones were not used to changing so dramatically in length, so they were little sore. "Will that be small enough? If I get any smaller I may not be able to shift back," he asked Eloa.

Mast turned sharply, hearing the voice. The hell? He looked to Artemia, "Yes we'll set up camp and I'll start teaching you." He paused, looking to the Nymph and shapeshifter. "I doubt with their abilities and their body build, their fighting style will suit you." He shrugged, honestly thinking long and hard about it. But he stopped and thought of that voice. How do I recognize that voice?! His face turned into anger, he realized he was being open about his thinking and looked to Artemia. "I'll begin setting up camp." He started to walk away and yelled out, "If any of you know what you are doing, do it. I'll be back soon."

Mast started rummaging through the guards, collecting knives, clothing, or anything he deemed necessary. He particularly got lucky in certain situations after collecting from his victims. He gave sort of a growl, that was scary on the ears to anyone if they could have heard it. That voice was baring into his mind, he had heard it in his past life. He'd been on the surface for fifty years but didn't recognize the voice from anyone he'd met. He thought long and hard as he gathered up materials. Almost thinking about running around for awhile trying to find where it originated from. Who are you? He thought with extremely strong interest.

(Sorry for the long wait, my job required me to be gone for the last three days, I'll make sure you know next time </3)

Eloa eyed Naral with eyebrows furrowed. She didnt seem to worry at all about the voice and shrugged."Guess quickness, and suggestions for slow death-- isn't important." She said sarcastically and walked away."I seem to not be in need as of now.. or at all." Eloa walked ahead away from the camp."So, While you're here to rest--Im going ahead. I'm going to roam." She muttered with the cloak over her head."Hope we meet again. Which we undoubtedly will." The nymph scoffed at the group and with those words, had left off and ahead of the group nonchalantly.

"Come on, you'll get it" She urged on, "Some of those rumors were true, Mast. I remember you well, I think you'll remember me if you just tried." Her voice still lay in his head, her haunting tone attempting to get him to remember. She would have sounded to anyone else, if anyone else could hear, as though she were purposely being cruel, or messing with him. But they both knew that was just drow. She was actually being kind compared to other drow. Especially for being a female. There were only a few times she was ever cruel with him, as the other females would have, until she really got to meet him. She wasn't necessarily sweet to him as far as human standards went, but she didn't kill him, ignore him, or enslave him, right? She leaned forward, her white eyes following him. Her interest was growing at if he would remember anything about her, her face, or even just who she was. Remember all the rumors about them, even the ones that were true to a degree. 'He'll remember..'

(Welcome back, Gold~)

Mast Naral dropped what he was holding, his fingers tingling. He could practically feel the tension and excitement from it all. He grinned, cruelly. Fifty years. He was taking it in. He knew drow tongue and how majestic their voices could be, and that was definitely a female drow. He could place which one by just that tone that she was of the first or second house. Her voice was too regal and didn't lack power. But why here? He thought, trying to put everything together, he was not exiled from the fourth house and no houses were attempting to kill him or capture him, that he know of, because why waste fodder or even a priestess? Every house knew, except the first house, that he was one of the greatest swordsmen alive and would not dare to attack unless they were absolutely force too. He smirked out of pride, I know of you, and I don't think you realize the effects that will become of you if you keep urging me on, my lady. It may become quite distasteful for you. He lowered his arms to his side, completely relaxing. Then he though back, Second house, he declared mostly to himself.

"There you go, One step closer." She grinned, laughing once more, being overtaken with excitement herself. "Have you missed me, Mast?" She was obviously joking, though she was still unsure how he had felt about her. She started to lower her magic aura that had kept her location a secret, not enough for him to know exactly where she was, but at least a vague direction. "I'm not here to fight, if you really do remember, you'll remember that I didn't want to fight the first time, either." Her tone grew more serious as she continued, the sound of combat from that fight starting to flood her mind. "Do you remember the rumors? The accusations? Do you remember what was true?" She questioned him, her eerie voice taking small pauses between the questions, She figured the more he heard her voice, the more he would remember. It was obvious, at least to him, that she meant no ill intent, and was sincere in her peaceful declarations. She would only fight if she had to. She bit her lower lip in curiosity, leaning forward. Her head tilted towards the side, more of her long, midnight hair falling from her hood, her pale eyes gleaned as she awaited his response.

He remembered. He was enthralled by even the thought of her. Her fighting skills matched his own back then, I remember it a little differently actually. He said through disgust, and anger. His next words were through gritted teeth, and his drow attitude coming back as he spoke. I remember you well, A Second House priestess. You're name escapes me, are you here to try again? Though I find it highly unlikely that you would be able too, my lady. He stopped, anger building and his blood lust filling more and more. Rumors?! He spat, Accusations? He bit down hard, Are you ignorant or do you take me for a fool? I know how drow society works, Priestess of Lolth. And I find you trying to charm me a conclusion to my thoughts. He looked around, staring at her direction.

Hmm.. "Of course I'm aware that you understand. As I've said, I'm not looking for a fight. Should you feel the same, come find me. I will not fight you, Mast, though I am, intrigued to know how you remember things." At that point, She fully let off of her aura, allowing him to find her if he wished. It wouldn't be that hard, considering the telepathic link they had just shared. It would lead him right to her. Another sinister smile had just begun to play on her lips as she leaned herself up against a tree, her cloak swaying with the light breeze. "The choice is yours, Mast. Seek me if you wish."

He grinned, and didn't even have to think about it. He wanted to meet this female drow again. He sprinted, so light on his feet he got to her quickly. He saw the beautiful elf leaning against the tree. He smirked at her, her dark gray features matching his own. How long had it been since Mast Naral had seen another drow elf? He walked up to her, ever so gently drawing his sword. He realized he hadn't checked to see if any other drow surrounded him or if this was a trap. He doubted he would have found them anyways. "What do you want and why come now?" He glared at her, trying to remember her name. He barely remembered their fight. It been to long and so much happened on the surface since he decided to see how it was.

Name: Alex

Alex was lying against Jasmine's warm side, nearly dozing off. It was when she nudged him awake that he began to faintly hear the voices of a conversation.
"Bandits?" Jasmine suggested.
"Only one way to find out." Alex said, loading his crossbow and unsheathing his longsword. "Stay here."
"I'm not letting you go off alone." The black dragon argued.
"If you follow me, they might hear you and prepare themselves." Alex told her. "I'll go down there, and I'll call you if I need you." After quickly cleaning his glasses, he made his way toward the voices, readying his crossbow. When he found the small group, he took aim with his crossbow and clutching his sword tightly in his right hand.
"Hey!" He called out. "Who are you, and what are you doing here?"

"It's been a long time, Mast" As he questioned her, She finally removed her hood, revealing her entire face. "I don't want anything in particular, and the timing, again, merely a coincidence. I was unsure if I'd ever see you again, but to my surprise, I happened to notice you while on an... 'outing'. I just couldn't give up the opportunity that was placed in front of me. I waited a short time, but now here we are." She pushed herself off of the tree and fully removed her cloak, throwing it over a tree branch for now. Her hair fell gracefully to it's place, about down to her waist. Her clothes were very tight fitting, revealing her slender body, which sported an hourglass sort of figure. Her obsidian skin shined in the light, only emphasizing her curves, and other feminine details. Her eyes slowly scanned him, analyzing what little ways he did change in appearance. There wasn't much, considering they were elves, time hadn't changed him much. Hair might be a little longer, maybe more muscle mass, but essentially the same as she had remembered him. The sides of her mouth began to curve upwards into a small grin.

Screenshot_2014-07-29-14-23-36-1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.