Exiled-OOC

• Thread starter Lu'Lexa Ashe Galaxy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
//Panics.
I need ideas as to what can make Artemia's family especially Royal. -.- For some reason, this detail has eluded me.

I wanna use this image... Been wanting to, but I don't wanna add a new character D8//sob
Originally it was supposed to be some kind of twin sister for eloa named trivia who's a succubus, causing them to be succubus/nymph mix--but nahhhhh. I'm lazy to play more then one character now XD moreover, a minor......
I'm intrigued by this image though <o<
Ideas?
@Januarius @Gold @Alice.
[spoili]
trivia_by_eliz7-d4gfshb.jpg
[/spoili]

That image is hot. :o Idk, what do you want to do? If you don't want to play two chars, what is there to do? o.o A succubus is interesting though.
WE are going to need some kind of crazy fantastical adventure to spice this up!

I just had an idea that eloa is some type of sacrifice and gets turned into a succubus... Or maybe she is half succubus->Father abducts, he'll he can be the king of the seductive creatures->Makes her succubus genes more dominant->used as some sort of sacrifice.
I mean naturally she's pure nymph from her mother because the nymph genes were surprisingly more dominant <_<"¥"

BUT NAHHHHHH IT SOUNDS SO ATTENTION WHORISH. 8D I don't like being center of the roleplay.

It wouldn't be attention 'whore-ish' if Eloa returns as a succubus? :o
Eloa: //Swoops in
Artemia: o_O IT'S A BAT
Eloa: That's RUDE
Or something. Idk.
I guess just [insert dramatic entrance here.]

Reactions: N/A
Hell, I got eloa's name from a sculpture called 'Le Génie du Mal'

Which had a story connected to it. the story of lucifer falling in love with one of god's angel of tears--'eloa'. XD.

Brief story:
"Eloa, an innocent angel who falls in love with a stranger at odds with God. It is made clear that the stranger isLucifer. He falls in love with the girl, but his own twisted notions of love prohibit him from returning the girl's affection in a proper way. In the end, the girl is unable to help Lucifer and he drags her to hell with him. Even as she is falling, she does not know who he is until he tells her his name."

Detailed thingy:
"In a 1990 essay, Belgian art historian Jacques Van Lennep discussed how the conception of Le génie du mal was influenced by Alfred de Vigny's long philosophical poem Éloa, ou La sœur des anges ("Eloa, or The Sister of Angels"), published in 1824, which explored the possibility of Lucifer's redemption through love. In this "lush and lyrical" narrative poem, Lucifer sets out to seduce the beautiful Eloa, an angel born from a tear shed by Christ at the death of Lazarus. The Satanic lover is "literally a handsome devil, physically dashing, intellectually agile, irresistibly charismatic in speech and manner": in short, a Romantic hero. "Since you are so beautiful," the naïve Eloa says, "you are no doubt good."

Lucifer declares that "I am he whom one loves and does not know,"and says he weeps for the powerless and grants them the occasional reprieve of delight or oblivion. Despite Eloa's attempt to reconcile him with God, Lucifer cannot set aside his destructive pride. In the end, Eloa's love condemns her to Hell with Lucifer, and his triumph over her only brings him sadness."

I REALIZE ELOA'S BACK STORY CAN BE LIKE.... AN INCUBUS FALLS FOR A NYMPH. Therefore it's basically a hell guy seducing a property or creation of the heavenly host. ._. And they have eloa, and realizing their forced into hiding, nymph mother runs with the child, and yeah 8D raised without the incubus like a boss. Cause single moms are cool. XD

It wouldn't be attention 'whore-ish' if Eloa returns as a succubus? :o
Eloa: //Swoops in
Artemia: o_O IT'S A BAT
Eloa: That's RUDE
Or something. Idk.
I guess just [insert dramatic entrance here.]
Maybe she gets in a fight to be freed LOLOL. Intense eloa. Yay.
And sends a bat or messenger to camp secretly or something.
But then again it leads to killing the king of incubus... NAH FUCK THAT SHIT, ARTEMIA AND NARAL CAN PERSUADE HIM LMAO

Oh hey...
"Give us the girl, and wipe away the debt" ;D
Hmm.. SHE SHALL BE ABDUCTED AT CAMP OR ACTUALLY..WHEN SHE ROAMS A FEW FEET AWAY FROM THEM.

Naral: I always fucking tell her ass to stay with the group knowing something bad can happen.
Artemia: PFFFT. God father agitated. You do always say things like she's lucky you can't 'disown' her off the group.
Naral: she's always fucking playing 'alice' like no one has time for that. Srsly.
Brais:*troll face**Pokes naral* you mad?

Hmmm... I'll do that later in the RP. Will they travel in snowy forests, near mountains too D8 cause that's how I'm gonna make her find dire wolves.. I'll do that whole drama thing when @Januarius gets bored and wants action XD.

Also:
Eloa: IM GODMOTHER D8*opens arms*
Artemia: UM GODMOTHER ISNT SEXY. MORE LIKE GRACIOUSLY BEAUTIFUL... TWO DIFFERENT STYLES.
Eloa:*looks at self* oh..*turns back to nymph*
Artemia:*Glomps* god mother!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I spoke to a staff member so that we could avoid having any more people joining unless we want them to.

Gotcha, I was mostly wondering if everyone was up to date on that lol

Like did everyone else that was roleplaying know that it got moved to the fantasy section?

Oh! Well, I don't think so. xD Sorry, I put watch thread so I forget people need to know that.
Sorryyyy. -///-

Someone needs to write... xD I have no idea how to continue.

>_> Is that a no or is everyone just as clueless as I am?

Status
Not open for further replies.