Exiled-OOC

• Thread starter Lu'Lexa Ashe Galaxy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
[[Tugs hair]]
No twerking on the premises.

Twerking is forbidden! D: Nooooo exceptions!

Also, wanted to let you know that I plan on starting another fantasy rp. Not sure when, yet ^^

Alright! :D Just lemmie knowwwww~~~

I will! Your help is much more than welcome ;3

Thought I answered this. ._. Pf

Hmm. You guys at camp yet? Aka naral's house or whatever. Shit I'll have Eloa come by *shrug*

I just needed a break XD thats why I made her leave ahead.

Also depending if the adventure the group has stretches out, I want Eloa to find -3- dire wolves like game of thrones >8D... More then that would be to much....

@Gold she Takes them to naral and is like,"CANZ WE KEEP DEM. SO CA-UTE... PLZ NARAL.. Ouo. BUT PROMISE PRETTY ME YOU WILL NOT EAT THEM TT~TT.... Such Rare creatures. Much pretty. So doge." //makes cutest begging face ever and clings to arm.
"Pinky swear it too."

Everyone will probably have that Wtf face like,"She totes lost her graciousness...So cute though."
"Wait she lost her elegant maturity.*le gasp* WHO KNEW SHE CAN BE CHILDISH. MAYBE NARAL HAS A CHILDISH SIDE TOO :O."

Then Artemia is like,"You should see her 'mothers wrath' though. Its 100x scarier then Naral himself."

Eloa: "Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease.."
*shoves black direwolf infront of his face*
Naral:*blank expression. But we all know the direwolves, especially the black one is touching his heart somewhere 8D*
Ok whatever. But if you leave them alone I'm killing them off D<.*Kuudere ass*
Eloa: pinky it, dipshit D<*Holds pinky up*
Naral: don't push it as it is--
Eloa:*clings to naral's legs*
Naral: wat is you doing.
eloa: ....
naral:there is no way you'll last long. Cause bitch, I will cut you ._.
Eloa:*looks up at him with pinky up* >:c...
Naral: ._. ......
*irritated sigh and pinky swears*
*mutters curse words*
Naral: fucking brat.
The biggest little shit of all.
So fucking immature.
Worse then all of them put together.
Act your damn age.
Keep your classiness.
You despise me.
Peasant.
Go back to the fucking woods.
You are so lucky I can't drop you from the group or 'disown' you.
Little shit.

Brais: she did it...
Artemia: godmother always gets what she wants.*shrug* and spoils us... While naral disciplines everyone -or tries to- except her. Its amazing how they get along considering they didnt like each other on the beginning .___. Least its not as worse.

I imagine that...@gold ELOA WILL CLING TO NARALS LEGS AS RANDOMNESS/CHILDISHNESS... I WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN XD. Sounds cute in my opinion... Her 'elegant maturity' being lost when she wants her way besides using wrath and intimidation since it doesn't work on him. XD
If intimidation don't work, use a mother's wrath 8D... Or child's wrath when desperate.

Last edited by a moderator:
I laughed so hard at this it was ridiculous, I honestly have no mean counter for it really... Genius

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I laughed so hard at this it was ridiculous, I honestly have no mean counter for it really... Genius
Omg thats so surprising. XD I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA BE LIKE," um. Naral's gonna be like -insert rude and snarky ass comment here- :/ ._." YOU SEEM EXTREMELY SERIOUS

Plus you cannot deny a beautiful nymph, prettier then other nymphs, being cute and losing her elegance for once when she wants direwolves safely kept 8D...
By clinging to your legs..
Which surprisingly works...
Well clinging to legs always work.
XD
Or she like ties herself to his legs too LOLOL. Her way of going 'On strike....'

Naral: GO MAKE ME A SANDWICH OR I WILL CUT YOU
Eloa: D8< fuck no. Make Artemia do it
Naral: I SAID YOU. YOU MAKE THE BEST SANDWICHES
Eloa: YOURE SO FUCKING MEAN. Y U TREAT ME LIKE HOUSE WIFE.*annoying feminine activist wrath*
Naral:*clings to legs*
Eloa: THATS MY TRICK, DONT DO THAT ON ME IF I MADE IT D8<..
Ok whatever *irritated sigh and pulls naral's hair* now get off D8< I'll make your damn sandwich.

Imagine if someone else in the group does it to them XD
Eloa:*stare* wtf is you doing. Get up.
Naral:*stare* the floor is fucking dirty even if you're sitting on my feet. DID I NOT TEACH YOU MANNERS BESIDES ELOA?D< SHOULD I EVEN TRY TO GIVE AN ASS WHIPPING HERE TO OVER A HUBDRED YEAR OLDS!?G0SsShHH.*neat freak*

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not a serious person at all. Like 0%. I mean I'll probably act like it with Naral. But that was good clean comedy.*clap*

I am not a serious person at all. Like 0%. I mean I'll probably act like it with Naral. But that was good clean comedy.*clap*

//shocked at the fact that, not that he clarify hes not serious, but the fact that he said it was good clean comedy when I don't even try to be funny XD. I just think my stuff is 5000% derpiness

Reactions: Lu'Lexa Ashe Galaxy
Where are you guys t now, and what are you guys doing...

Why is everyone so shocked? lol. And about to be in camp once I post.

OKEY....... My deep nymph will meet with you guys....
Maybe like some animals lead her there by scent I dunno
AJSJSSOSK

XD

Status
Not open for further replies.