2. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Hello!

I happened across this site when looking for a new place to roleplay, as the last place I was at seems to have become more and more less active :(

I browsed a bit before making a profile (the lurker that I am haha) and was happy to see the activity! So here I am!

I'm really excited to start role-playing here! I am not new to role-playing and have participated on and off for 10+ years. I'm slowly filling out my profile as I just returned from holidays and haven't even made it home to a computer yet! Hooray for phones!

Anyway, glad to be here.

Hello!

I happened across this site when looking for a new place to roleplay, as the last place I was at seems to have become more and more less active :(

I browsed a bit before making a profile (the lurker that I am haha) and was happy to see the activity! So here I am!

I'm really excited to start role-playing here! I am not new to role-playing and have participated on and off for 10+ years. I'm slowly filling out my profile as I just returned from holidays and haven't even made it home to a computer yet! Hooray for phones!

Anyway, glad to be here.

PUPPER!!! It's Isla... Kat... We used to rp together! Remember Ame Damnee???

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pupperr
^^^ reunions are such sweetness

Welcome aboard!

• Love
Reactions: junebug
PUPPER!!! It's Isla... Kat... We used to rp together! Remember Ame Damnee???

What!? NO WAY!

That's amazing haha!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: junebug
What!? NO WAY!

That's amazing haha!

YESSSS!!!!! <3 I've been with Iwaku for quite some time now; over a year, and was with Iwaku during my time with the Ame Damnee rp. I'm so excited to see you here! I see you've found the best most magnificent rp site out there! :DDDD Activity lurks here lol though I'm sure you've already noticed. x3