Exasperated, Desperate Partner Search

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by Viverescribere, Feb 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exactly what it says on the tin, kids!

I'm exasperatedly, and desperately, looking for people to Roleplay with. I haven't written anything I actually love in an age and I need some creative stress relief!

I'll be able to post at least twice a day minimum and if I'm busy, I'll let you know instead of leaving you hanging and wondering where the hell I am.

I'm happy to discuss any ideas and propose some too. Right now I'm kind of craving supernatural (werewolves, vampires, fae, etc.) and royalty. But like I said, I'm all ears for other ideas.

Feel free to send a message or reply on this. I don't bite. Not to mention have a look at my Roleplay Resume too!

(Currently on my mobile so I'll check this every so often!)

2. Well i took a look at your RP resume and I might be able to help you out. I have a few RP worlds designed that have werewolves, vampires, and other creatures involved in it but they don't focus on it. I could PM you the information on those or i can work with you on creating a completely new RP based much more heavily around such things. Interested in any of that?

3. I'd be happy to have a look at some of your ideas! :)

4. I'm into roleplaying supernatural creatures! I've always loved to. So if you'd like to roleplay that, I, for one, am up for it.

5. Great! Wanna give me a message and we'll see what we can sort out?

6. Sure!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.