2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Historical, Magical, Romance (usually within other genres), Dystopia,.
Exactly what it says on the tin, kids!

I'm exasperatedly, and desperately, looking for people to Roleplay with. I haven't written anything I actually love in an age and I need some creative stress relief!

I'll be able to post at least twice a day minimum and if I'm busy, I'll let you know instead of leaving you hanging and wondering where the hell I am.

I'm happy to discuss any ideas and propose some too. Right now I'm kind of craving supernatural (werewolves, vampires, fae, etc.) and royalty. But like I said, I'm all ears for other ideas.

Feel free to send a message or reply on this. I don't bite. Not to mention have a look at my Roleplay Resume too!

(Currently on my mobile so I'll check this every so often!)

Well i took a look at your RP resume and I might be able to help you out. I have a few RP worlds designed that have werewolves, vampires, and other creatures involved in it but they don't focus on it. I could PM you the information on those or i can work with you on creating a completely new RP based much more heavily around such things. Interested in any of that?

I'd be happy to have a look at some of your ideas! :)

I'm into roleplaying supernatural creatures! I've always loved to. So if you'd like to roleplay that, I, for one, am up for it.

Great! Wanna give me a message and we'll see what we can sort out?

Reactions: Viverescribere
Status
Not open for further replies.