Examples of my work

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be a really cool style for a stop motion animation. Really like the colors used in that Prismacolor.

So bright and colorful 0.0

That fish is just...beautiful. =O

[MENTION=3049]CosmicWeinerDog[/MENTION]

Figured since you sent me samples of what you were doing music wise, I'll give you a WIP of what I got for the comic.

IMG-page-001_zpsaa6482ce.jpg

Is that just an outline or is it gonna be done in a black and white pencil drawn format?

Cause the later would be super neat if it was done in a being drawn presently style :o

This is just an outline. I *was* gonna make it full color but god even that terrifies me. So I'm thinking black and white format with Prismacolor or a black pen.

I love that your work is more of a perspective collection and actually drawing sketches of things and places and people to a realistic touch. Alot of things I see lately online are usually anime or cartoons or creature hybrids, but these are nice. You can see the emotion and the feeling you put in them and you can definitely tell your experienced. I currently draw very unique styled cartoons with meaning and a dark history, like you I like portraying that emotion and feeling. But you are definitely more advanced, as I have said I am unfortunately still stuck in cartoon world with my sketches, but you are very good.

I was stuck in the cartoon style for a very long time actually, aside from drawing animals. The thing that helped me was I started looking for tutorials online to help me draw, like how to get proportions down, what guidelines to do use when drawing angles of faces and watching Youtube videos. But the biggest thing is being able to say, "I want a challenge and I want to progress, what can I do that I'm not comfortable with?"

This was on my Facebook for a while, forgot to put it up here.

[SPOILI]
SilverFox_zpsad7e7b40.jpg
[/SPOILI]

[SPOILI]
DSC00004-2.jpg
[/SPOILI]

I must say, I almost mistook that tree for a school of fish. Pretty.

This is my contribution for Diana's Challenge.

Flying Books.

FlyingBookscopy_zpsbbca4c2f.jpg

Reactions: Theory
DSC00063_zps8fe348e2.jpg

This took me a long time to complete. Feels good to do some artwork again.

[MENTION=1367]Revision[/MENTION]

I drew this with the charcoal you got me. ^^

DSC00068_zps969363f7.jpg

That charcoal drawing is just brilliant, mate. Keep it up.

• Love
Reactions: Zen
Hercules <3

Also, I agree. That charcoal drawing is just amazing. The hair, shading, lighting, expression and even the hand is just wonderful.

• Love
Reactions: Zen
Three hour sketch.

DSC00178_zps3ed0eae8.jpg

DSC00256_zpsbc3e29af.jpg

DSC00253_zps85d2f348.jpg

HNI_0006_zps7f3aa82f.jpg

I'm selling the first two pillows on my Etsy shop. I'll have the My Little Pony pillows up shortly when my camera stops being stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.