Examples of my work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was uploading some stuff onto Devianart and I found this one.

embellished_rose_by_zenebaona-d5bdud4.jpg

It was meant to be a drawing for a friend of mine's tattoo although I couldn't get it to what she wanted.

Also wanted to put this one up, since it's my favorite. I hate drawing humans, but animals are my forte.

[SPOILI]
the_lion_by_zenebaona-d5bdvsx.jpg
[/SPOILI]

• Love
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
When going through all of your work, I've come to one giant conclusion: You are spectacular with landscapes.

Really, every landscape picture I saw, I've loved instantly! I can't do landscapes to save my life. Yours, however, are brilliant. Wonderfully done.

Your dragon shows promise as well. Then again, mine still need work, and I've been self teaching for years. The dogs were very lovely as well. The body of the adult was beautiful, and though the faces were a little off proportion, they were still very good.

I'm sure if you keep working at your people as well, they will begin to blossom. Keep up the amazing work!​

Fuck feathers in the ass. >.>

Btw I would have scanned this in if the paper I was using wasn't so freaking huge.

Edit: Screw it, scanned the picture in, couldn't take the crappy quality.

Owl_0001.jpg

Very happy with this painting.

DSC00001_zpseae914f4.jpg

I really like your landscape pieces. The way you set up the canvas places good focus on the centerpiece while still giving the observer the chance to look about your work and find other nuances.

The only thing I can really say about the work that could use for improvement is certain things in your work come off as being flat. Like the rabbits sitting next to the snowed in Cabin or the rocks below that horizon shot with the well done trees and clouds. Example take this one:

[SPOILI]

DSC00001_zpseae914f4.jpg
[/SPOILI]

First off your sky here is just... wow. I'm a huge fan of the sky and how beautiful it can be in some places. The way you pulled this off is fantastic. Then from that going down, it blends well into the mountains in the distance and you see a real well done idea of depth. The mist effect off the mountains is really cool and gives a good feel of winter changing into spring. From there you see the trees which bare a style of their own that while is different from the colors and style of the horizon, still fits well into the whole of the piece. As you get down to the rocks though they seem... flat. I don't really know how else to put it. I like that you used the yellows to bring out a sense of depth to the grass though. It's because the depth of the piece is so well done though that I think something like flat rocks or the rabbits from the snowed in cabin would stand out.

But yar. My two cents. I like the stuff though! You make me want to take a painting class.

Shetland Pony
shetland_pony_by_zenebaona-d5l1sdl.jpg

My grandfather asked me to draw this from a newspaper clipping he saw. I don't know who the artist since I can't read Chinese. I also wish to clobber my scanner.

CherryBlossoms.jpg

The blending sucked horribly because my carpel tunnel started flaring up. But here you go [MENTION=162]October leche[/MENTION]

I will probably draw more flowers for the people who told me their favorites. I need to learn how to blend with colored pencils.

GoldenPoppy.jpg

I think it is boss, Zen!

Made mah day for sure : )

Found another drawing in my sketchbook. Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh. Crayons and pastels.

StarryNight.jpg

I think you guys know who this is. Sakura and Mokana from Tsubasa.

Sakura.jpg

Original photo is here

Oh I couldn't help myself [MENTION=69]Vay[/MENTION]

Vay.jpg

Perhaps this will become a series. Not sure yet. [MENTION=22]Kitti[/MENTION]

That's a rose in her hand btw if that's hard to discern.

Kitti.jpg

Reactions: Kitti
Unfinished Cbox drawing because my hand is cramping up again.
[MENTION=162]October leche[/MENTION] Since you gave me the idea.

Cboxdrawing1_zps8996eeba.jpg

I love your work, darlin! You've got skills with shading.

Prismacolor on paper, took me three hours to finish.

IMG-page-001_zpsf979198b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.