Exalted: Fall of Creation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotcha Beta~ Though I don't think I really have friends here, I mean mostly just we did RP once together and that's all...

Heeeeey, don't be discouraged! I want to join the RP! Looks very interesting woot! Cough... I totally didn't know this Azula's sig... Well, maybe I did... Yeah, definitely did. :P

I'm gonna make my CS after I re-read the lore again to make sure I got most things right. Hope you'll have me, Beta!

• Love
Reactions: Hitomebore
Eehh? What are you doing here? *le gasp* I thought you only do one on one (should've forcefully dragged you here since long time ago) XD @Izurich

@Beta I guess we have enough number now after you accept Izu. I guess after this, we will get more players! We should bump this, just post an update about the IC or things, it will surely catch more attentions~

I actually post this RP at the seeking group invites threads several days ago and one person said he is interested and will make character, but then he is nowhere to be seen until today :/

@Azula : Ahahaha! I seldom do groups, only when I find the prospect really interesting. :D This is one of them!

@Beta, @Emiliysrose : Hmmm... you have the Fiery Warrior (Velerya), Leader Ranger/Hunter (Lars), Mysterious Rogue (Eris), I think I'm gonna make myself an eccentric witch! :D

=

WAIeqyS.jpg

Name: Lafrenze Magia

Equipment/Possessions:
  • Lafrenze's Grimoire: Her own personal tome, contains the incantations for her charms, ritual procedures, potion recipes, notes, and others. Magically sealed, it can only be opened by her unless something is able to break the seal
  • Nana: Broom/Walking-stick, mainly used as a walking stick just for show, well... hitting someone with it will do as an emergency weapon
  • Meemers: Her spirit familiar who usually takes the shape of a ghost-cat thingy. Meemers thinks and acts like a house cat, she's there to keep Lafrenze company.
  • 2x Leather Pouches: For storing various items
  • 5x Blank Scrolls: For creating spell scrolls or just plain writing
  • Pouch of jade coins: Money makes the world go round
Spellcaster Ability:
  • Essence Rating: 3
  • Willpower: 7 (4+3)
  • Essence Pool: 65 (3x10 + 7x5)
  • Compassion: 3
  • Conviction: 2
  • Temperance: 2
  • Valor: 4
Charms (Source: RPWiki - Exalted - Spirit Charms):
  • Measure the Wind: This charm allows the caster to detect Essences around her
  • Sense Domain: The caster senses the area around her for any noteworthy qualities
  • Summon Food: Lafrenze summons food, literally. It's edible and delicious really.
  • Donning Spiritual Armor: The witch dons on an elegant armor made out of magic, protecting her from physical attacks like any good armor should
  • Sustenance: By touching a sleeping mortal being, the caster is able to absorb essences from the target by feeding on their dreams and nightmares with no harmful effects to the target
  • Affinity Element Control: Lafrenze has a natural affinity to the Wind element, she's able to manipulate it.
  • Element Control: Due to her experiences, Lafrenze has learned to manipulate other elements as well such as fire, water, and earth.

Personality: Eccentric, curious, and mischievous, Lafrenze appears to be a stereotypical witch in storybooks... which is true to an extent. Rather than kidnapping children or cursing travellers, she rather spends her time researching new spells, discovering new recipes, playing with meemers, and generally just enjoy life. She also welcomes weary travellers to her cabin in the woods, occasionally surprising them that she's not going to boil them alive, such silly stereotypes really... well human stew sounds appealing... or not, hehe~

She is a bit slow at times, unable to focus more than one task at a time, and her thought process can be best described as a confusing jumbled mess of labyrinths, but she's a good woman at heart... maybe.

Backstory/History: Possessing traces of Nyctasha's divine blood, a lesser Goddess of Magic, the gift of arcane powers run deep in her veins. Lafrenze was born to a wizard father with an adventurer mother in the woods just a bit north of the Serpentine River. Her parents settled there to live a life free of tiresome city laws and closed spaces, free and one with nature.

Since but a little girl, it was clear Lafrenze took after his father more, accidentally hexing a rabbit to grow as big as a cow was one of her first tricks. Her father was all too willing to make his daughter follow in his footsteps, teaching her the wonders of the arcane arts, a witch in the making.

At the age of twenty, the witch deemed it was time for her to spread her wings and go off on her own, as it turned out, she did inherit some of her mother's adventurous spirit. After a warm farewell with them, Lafrenze travelled the isle for about two years, ending up taking refuge in the mountains near the Imperial Ruins where she'd live for the next eight years.

Even in this broken world, it couldn't taint her carefree nature.

Other:
  • Due to her rather short stature, round facial features, and demeanor, Lafrenze appears younger than she actually is
  • She is very blunt, she will not hesitate to speak her mind and doesn't care what other people think of her
  • She likes cats, a lot
  • It never happened before, but she's very attached to her magic, losing her powers will be a huge deal for her

~I will not bow!~

Questions, comments, concerns? Fire away!

Last edited:
Only major issue is that the RP starts in the Imperial Ruins, not Lord's Crossing.

Well, that... and what sort of magic does Lafrenze personally do? I see the spell scrolls and that they are D&D-based... but magic in Exalted is vastly different from D&D.

Alright I will change that.

I am thinking of standard elemental spells, hexes, but...before I plan any further, gimme some of your spell name examples and I can adjust them as needed, I am also willing to delete the spell scrolls entirely and make her IC-ly write it in the RP.

....Forgive me, but I just realized that Exalted is a White Wolf universe.... I thought it was an original one. I knew white wolf from the popular RPG, Vampire: The Masquerade

I just found out about this: Sorcery (cWOD)

Can I use that as my base? Damn... I feel really bad, an unnecessary avoidable blunder had I researched the title more... I made Lafrenze's concept without any consideration that this is a White Wolf RP.

Again, sorry if I appeared not taking this seriously. I'll go dig myself a hole now to reflect.

Last edited:
No worries. I sent you a PM with some useful info.

• Thank You
Reactions: Izurich
Umm... I recall that I noted no virtue may be raised to 5. Other than that, looks good.

Umm... I recall that I noted no virtue may be raised to 5. Other than that, looks good.
Oh dang, fixed!

Wunderbar! Can't wait to see this started. :bsmile:

EDIT: Essence counting is also fixed!

Added to roster.

I'll get to work on the IC tonight or tomorrow.

How's the IC coming up, Beta? :) Do you require assistance?

It's going well. I'm feeling a bit under the weather as a result of my depression, but it is taking shape at a steady pace.

My apologies for the delay.

It's going well. I'm feeling a bit under the weather as a result of my depression, but it is taking shape at a steady pace.

My apologies for the delay.
:hug: Okay, I hope everything goes well for you.

No worries at all! We are fellow RP-ers, we look out for each other. ;)

Everyone... I am so sorry. I just can't seem to get my head in the game for this. I don't know if it was the long delay between getting the last character needed to start, my recent depressive backslide, or what... but I just can't get myself into this right now.

Everyone... I am so sorry. I just can't seem to get my head in the game for this. I don't know if it was the long delay between getting the last character needed to start, my recent depressive backslide, or what... but I just can't get myself into this right now.

Daww... A'ight then. Putting the thread on my hiatus list. :) I truly hope you can get your muse back. ;) Tag me when the time comes, k?

• Thank You
Reactions: Beta
Yeah. I'll tag everyone when I can get my head on straight. Thank you for the understanding.

That's okay Beta~ Just tag me whenever you're ready ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.