• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Demmy

Original poster
Welcome to Ex-Earth, a post-apocalyptic roleplay that is set thousands of years after the third world war. You know, the one that began on the third day of June in the year 2017. The war caused the atmosphere to fill with smoke and debris, enough to block out the sun and colour any light that filtered through a sickly brown. Soon all plant life had died and left the rest of the living organisms to find new sources of food. Of course, this lead to the extinction of most and the mutation of many. The only species that remains somewhat similar to its origins are humans. And that, of course, was only because of dehydrated food and the new discovery of synthetic foods. That said, this was thousands of years ago. Today there is no day or night, no month or year, nor does anyone truly know what life was like before hand. After all, monuments such as the Eiffel tower are nothing but half buried ruins.

Rules:
- Post a picture on you first post, please. Or a description if you prefer.
- I don't like text talk. Please try your hardest to use proper grammar. This includes capital letters and full stops. It's hard to read a paragraph when everything is supposedly one long sentence.
- Guns do not work. That knowledge was lost along with the ability to read. There can be weapons such are crossbows and slingshots.
- Natural colours for your people, please. It's not like they have access to contacts of hair dyes.
- Play as many characters as you want. I really don't care.
- PM me for questions regarding the RP.