Evillious 1x1 Plot(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hipster Rin

Original poster
*cracks knuckles* A'ight, so for anyone who hasn't ever heard of the Evillious Chronicles, here's what the Wiki says as a whole on the matter:

"The Evillious Chronicles is an expansive dark fantasy multi-media series conceptualized by Akuno-P, originally told in song using the Vocaloid software. Expanding into light novels, short stories, and manga, the overarching story covers over a thousand years on the Bolganio continent, mainly its Evillious region, and has become a massive ongoing epic."

In short, EC is a dark fantasy series mostly based around the Seven Deadly Sins, and seven people (plus quite a few more characters) that commit them. There are usually no happy endings in this series, so if you can't handle that, but still want to do these plot(s), then brace yourselves because I'm not kidding. A large amount of important characters die. A lot.

You'll probably have to listen to the songs to understand the whole thing, at least for the plots I'll include below. They're quite entertaining, but if you don't like Japanese music, then I'm afraid these songs won't be your cup of tea. I might just need to list the songs for specific plots below and then let you listen to them and answer any questions you have afterward because the songs explain better than me. So....heregoes. Listen to the songs in the order I'm listing them, and they'll make quite a lot of sense. Or...more than originally.

1. Project MA/Survival MA/Whereabouts of the Miracle ~Catastrophe~/Recollective Music Box (Status: Open)
  2. And then the Girl Went Mad ~End of a Moonlit Night~, The Last Revolver, Muzzle of Nemesis (Status: Open)

May come up with more as time goes on, but right now, Kiriluka and Nemesis/that one guy are the best pairings in EC. PM me if you're interested in either of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.