Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Scifi, Horror, Romance, Fantasty, Modern Fantasy, Modern
Hi! I had this roleplay idea in my head for some time now. Ia about a rich spoiled girl, kidnapped by 2 guys. One of them is a notorious serial killer, a man without any scruples, killing people just for fun. The other one, is a though guy too, but he fall in love with the girl and try to save her. The plot is open, but my idea is a kind of chase, where the psychopath is chasing the girl and his old partner. Be aware, a lot of sex will take place. :)

PM me if interested. All other ideas are welcome.

Kisses or something,
Alex

Hi! I had this roleplay idea in my head for some time now. Ia about a rich spoiled girl, kidnapped by 2 guys. One of them is a notorious serial killer, a man without any scruples, killing people just for fun. The other one, is a though guy too, but he fall in love with the girl and try to save her. The plot is open, but my idea is a kind of chase, where the psychopath is chasing the girl and his old partner. Be aware, a lot of sex will take place. :)

Kisses or something,
Alex
I'm interested

Kisses or something,
Alex
I'm interested in the female role

Status
Not open for further replies.